• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 7 GDT : at Lightning 2, Red Wings 0 (Tampa wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

SCREW THIS TEAM SCREW THE STUPID PLAYOFF STREAK! SEEEYA LATER BABCOCK BLOW THIS s*** UP EVERY YEAR SINCE 08 WE HAVE DONE THE SAME s***BLOW IT UP WE WONT WIN A CUP EVER AGAIN WITH THIS CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the start of the forum turning into a toilet on the verge of flushing.....

What a great series. Wish it turned out different, but that is the way the cookie crumbles.

Look at the bright side, the Griffins won tonight and they are going to get some horses back for their playoff run.

Unlike the "optimistic" posters here, I don't think this team has a good future.

Our top three players are old and are already looking significantly worse than before.

Our two best young players can't score in the playoffs. They probably couldn't score with an 18 year old hooker who's had half a bottle of Wild Turkey.

Our players outside of the ones I just named are nothing more than 4th line jobbers, muckers and cheerleaders who play hard but aren't going to win big games for us.

I don't know much about Mantha or Pulkinnen, but I hope these guys are better than the other GR players everyone here has been raving about for years.

up 3-1 in the series last year lost series

up 3-2 in the series this year lost series

time for a change

well done mrzaek you were the mvp wouldnt have even won 3 games without you

dekeyser was good

quincey was also surprisingly good

and screw you Z.

Well....Kindl got the goal you all were saying he was going to get....I guess....

Seriously - Fire Holland - let Babs walk and REBUILD THIS FRIKIN ROSTER ALREADY.

Because our team, who nobody picked to win took one of the best teams in the league to 7 games.

Another 40 minute performance, play like crap in the third...can't pass, dumping to the other team, on and on all the fail we have seen this year. Pathetic.

This team needs a Toronto detonation and rebuild..of course history has already shown us management is quite content with scrubs especially if they can squeak into the playoffs

Seen it coming hate to do it but gotta jump off the bandwagon until some serious action is taken by ownership to improve this team

Lol. Daniels praising them for going further than anyone expected. They blew chances to close out this series. They had the upper hand for the majority. This is their fault. They played a good game, but once again our offense disappears and takes weak shots from the boards.

Guest Playmaker

They came to play tonight. Didn't do their way. Enjoyed the season. It wouldn't shock me to hear Z and D are both battling injuries. As always, an interesting off season. More than anything, I'm just bummed no more Red Wings hockey until October :( I wanted it to last just a little longer.