• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 7 GDT : at Lightning 2, Red Wings 0 (Tampa wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

"Its believed, the last player to receive a league suspension for a Game 7 was Torontos Shayne Corson in a 2002. In Game 6, the Maple Leafs tough guy kicked New York Islanders defenseman Eric Cairns at the end of a fight."

So, pretty much the same thing, right?

Edited by amato

The defensive pairings are just my guess right now, I'm guessing that Kindl would go in since he has more experience.

I agree, but I think we might see Kindl-Ericsson, instead. Babcock's gone with that pairing before during the season and it leaves the other two pairings intact.

Wings take it 4-1, Dats with 2, Tatar, and Kindl with the EN.

Abdelkader will sit 2 games for knocking Johnson into Bettman's suite.

I'd love to see that. Go for the head, HARD. Take some notes from Palat

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Every game 7 the Wings have played since 1994, the team that scored first won. So scoring first is huge tonight.

I don't know the answer to that but I did find this:

"@Fan_of_DET_313: In NHL history, teams that score first in a Game 7 are 116-41. 74% winning percentage. The first goal tonight will be monstrous. #RedWings"

Fully expect both teams to come out of gates at 110%. This is going to be one hell of a game. Go wings!

Get through the first ten, control the lapses/stupid penalties and they have a shot. If Z can bottle up Johnson again they have almost no one who can pick up that slack so far. Going to be a tense game but as someone mentioned above, a 2002 Avs Game 7 would be pretty amazing.