• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 7 GDT : at Lightning 2, Red Wings 0 (Tampa wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

I don't know about the rest of you guys and gals, but I'm just going to assume that Kindl will be exceptionally good for one night only. If not, this is going to be a depressing afternoon.

As such, Wings 3-1. Goals, Kindl, Tatar (Kindl assisted), Miller (empty net).

The Jak is back!

I don't know about the rest of you guys and gals, but I'm just going to assume that Kindl will be exceptionally good for one night only. If not, this is going to be a depressing afternoon.

As such, Wings 3-1. Goals, Kindl, Tatar (Kindl assisted), Miller (empty net).

The Jak is back!

Let's hope so.

I hope Kindl gets the game winner. Then the Wings can deal him in the offseason. ;)

Let's hope so.

I hope Kindl gets the game winner. Then the Wings can deal him in the offseason. ;)

I'm trying to stay positive here. Losing Kronwall is seriously the absolute worst thing that could happen to this team right now. Worse than losing Pav, Abby, Mrazek. Anybody. I'm actually about to "follow" Kindl on twitter and spend him inspirational messages all day long. Just to do my part.

@cotsonika: Zetterberg said Wings have to accept Kronwall decision, but don't agree and see "a little inconsistency."

Looks like Z is up for "understatement of the season" at the NHL awards this year.

He's not going to pull a Cooper and accused them of cheating

Perfect. The defense is depleted terribly and Tampa has game 7 at home. So the Wings are underdogs much like they were at the beginning of the series, big underdogs. Yet they have managed to win 3 games. Tonight is house money. Nothing to lose. Like one of those series between Edmonton and Dallas all those years ago. Stay fast, play hard, run 'em over if you have to.

With the way things are set up I can promise you Tampa are all thinking about winning. That's why the Wings to a man have to think about hockey.

I believe in the wings whether we win or lose just make it a valiant effort and I won't complainStart on time, take the puck to the net, only give up one breakaway

I believe mrazek will once again outduel bishop and shock the hockey world minus the wings fans cause we all know we got the next great thing coming to the nhl on our side