• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

turbowhistle86

Who is the coach next season?

Rate this topic

What makes you think Babs is presumably packing up and leaving? And it's either him or Blashill. Blashill has earned it and put in his time to be next in line.

Blashill, with Lidstrom and Cleary Chelios as assistant coaches.

Fixed that for you. Our team will be the best conditioned team in the league and he'll teach these kids how to play with a nasty side.

The last time the Red WIngs produced in the playoffs was the Chicago series a few years ago. The Wings should have won the Tampa Bay series.

This will probably be thought of as blasphemy, but I would not be upset to see Babcock leave. Something has got to change and Babcock is the person who can go with Blashill ready in Grand Rapids.

Babcock. If not him, then Blashill. He's waited patiently. I don't see them looking outside the org for this one.

I'd be happy with this one.

It might help Blash to get the Griffs out of the 1st round in the AHL Playoffs though (down 2-1 in best of 5).

I'd be happy with this one.

It might help Blash to get the Griffs out of the 1st round in the AHL Playoffs though (down 2-1 in best of 5).

Well now that the Wings are done, he's got a few ringers available (Jurco, Marchenko, Mrazek). I think they'll be okay.