• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

Detroit Red Wings 2014/2015 Eulogy

Rate this topic

I feel like they don't usually have a blogger from the eliminating team do it, either.

That Philadelphia one was ruthless :lol:

Edit: link for s***s and giggles:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/eulogy--remembering-the-2013-14-philadelphia-flyers-161540395.html

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

I feel like they don't usually have a blogger from the eliminating team do it, either.

That Philadelphia one was ruthless :lol:

They're breaking with tradition a bit here, and getting people from different venues to do it. Used to be they pretty much only used the various bloggers from SBnation (the local equivalents to our "Winging it in Motown" crew).

Wow. That really was dull. Didn't even mention how we cheated. They should have an anonymous member of the team write these things. I bet the barbs from ice level would be awesome.

I would imagine about 3 /4 of all the fans on here could write a much more scathing and darkly humourous eulogy about the wings than that writer. Bless, it was almost affectionate and sympathetic.

The Chicago take on the Preds however is a thing of beauty...

my favorite part:

We have to say it’s kind of an amazing feat that we’ve been able to arrive here to toss dirt on the 2014-15 Predators. Considering the armed guards, barbed wire, screaming eel-filled moats, concrete walls, and dogs with bees in their mouths and when they barked they shot bees at us that Nashville put in place to keep us out, one has to wonder if it’s all worth it.