• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ash11

Free agents this off season

Rate this topic

I would think Nyquist gets $2.95, he should get a little more then Tatar.

I highly highly doubt it. Tatar got what he got with only 1 full season under his belt. Nyquist has performed well 2 straight years, and I believe is older then Tatar. (ie. closer to UFA).

Surprised that Franson and Ward are still floating around out there.

I'm not surprised about Franson. If my memory serves me right, the guy has never been an easy negotiation. Constantly holding out until last minute, and always signing 1 year deals while he was an RFA.

Cheaper than 18M? I bet Franson gets at least 20M. He may end up having a slightly lower AAV, but he'll probably get more term.

Sekera got 5.5 million for 6 years.

Green got 6 million for 3.

My guess is Franson still gets more than Green for a three year term -- 6.2??

Slightly more than Sekera for more term. Maybe 5.7, 5.8.

Bigger and more durable, supposedly more balanced between offense/defense, physical.

Is probably listening to multiple offers...

Edited by e_prime

Did the blues lose people off the blue line besides jackman? Looking at the d past the first 3 nothing to write home about , thought they had one of the best defensemen group?

I'd rather have the sharks top 6 d

Michalek, Zbynek -- went back to the desert.

Looks like the Blues have signed Peter Harrold as well, bringing it up to 8 D-men signed besides their prospect depth.

...and doesn't the Sharks top 6 d-men depend on whether Burns is playing D or F?

Edited by e_prime

Michalek, Zbynek -- went back to the desert.

Looks like the Blues have signed Peter Harrold as well, bringing it up to 8 D-men signed besides their prospect depth.

...and doesn't the Sharks top 6 d-men depend on whether Burns is playing D or F?

Burns has been playing mostly d for years no? I'd fully expect him to be a dman again

Burns has been playing mostly d for years no? I'd fully expect him to be a dman again

Pretty sure, just like Buff in WIN, there has been some experimentation with Burns as a forward. Not for like, a whole season or anything... I was just pointing out that he's sometimes used as a forward.

Boston signs a trio of forwards.

BOSTON, MA - Boston Bruins General Manager Don Sweeney announced today, July 6, that the club has signed forward Jimmy Hayes to a three-year contract through the 2017-18 season worth a cap figure of $2,300,000, forward Brett Connolly to a one-year contract through the 2015-16 season worth a cap figure of $1,025,000 at the NHL level and forward Brandon DeFazio to a one-year, two-way contract through the 2015-16 season worth a cap figure of $575,000 at the NHL level.

Hayes acquired after trading "the other" Smith and Marc Savard's contract to FLA.

Connolly acquired last year from the Lightning for 2nd round picks in 2015 and 2016.

Happy to see former Red Wings Patrick Eaves and Carlo Colaiacovo sign contracts this off season.

Patrick Eaves scored 14 goals in 47 games last year with Dallas. That'll usually go a long way toward getting you a new contract.