• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECSF: Tampa Bay Crying Coopers vs. Montreal Complaining Canadiens

Rate this topic

Why isn't super Price showing up in this series?

I know it's not popular but I would rather see Habs win.

And to think two years ago I rooted for TBL in the East cause of Yzer. After moving to east and now playoff series against the dirtbags, I hate them so much. Dirty players. They don't seem like it at first glance but they had to resort to it against Wings.

Edited by Rhah

I also feel bad for Lecavalier and St. Louis. They busted their asses in Florida only to have team get good after they are dealt. I guess they were problem and they needed the influx of young talent.

Same note I feel bad for Alfredsson and Spezza too with Sens having awesome runs now.

Seguin was scratched a lot come playoff time in his rookie year to. Drouin will be fine. While I have no doubt the is bummed he doesn't get to play, I'm sure he gets it. The kid will get his chance.

Got no doubt he will turn it around ... seguin got dealt though

As for tb mtl I live in mtl so I'm happy I don't have to hear the habs fans talking bs .... Now I hope tb gets destroyed next round

Don't feel bad guys. I just do not see any chance for the team coming out from the East to give a good fight against either Ducks or hawks (although they are the teams i hate the most)

I'm not feeling bad in fact it's the opposite I wanted Tampa to come out of the East and it looks like they at least have a chance.

Yeah neither the Rangers nor Tampa will have a chance against the West but nonetheless a great job bthe whole team, Cooper and the Captain

I hope the Caps win tomorrow so I can watch them terrorize Tampa.

This. Judging by the end of the last caps/rags game (all I saw was the third), this game seven is about to be as intense as they come. Can't wait.