• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECSF: Tampa Bay Crying Coopers vs. Montreal Complaining Canadiens

Rate this topic

i dont know how i feel about this series, i'm still angry we lost to tampa, but ive always hated the habs with a passion :confused:

I know what you mean. For me, even though they won, I have no reason to hate the Bolts. The Yzerman thing sure helps their case. I absolutely hate the Habs. The only bummer is that it won't be the Wings to knock them out.

i dont know how i feel about this series, i'm still angry we lost to tampa, but ive always hated the habs with a passion :confused:

Before our series against Tampa I said I'd root for whomever wins that series, but now that we've played them, listened to their fan base, listened to their coach accuse us of cheating and witnessed this BS Kronwall suspension, I just don't have it in me. If they win, great for Stevie, but if they lose, I'll be more than okay with that. This is why you can't have a second favorite team as soon as they play each other in a playoff series, regardless of the outcome, you'll end up hating one of them in the end.

He told them he was ok afterwards and that he didn't think it was a dirty hit. Unfortunately, today's NHL counts that as a sign of head injury. Normal Bolts dive and whine.

I don't blame the Bolts as much as the league. He could have pretended to be injured and all but 100% insure the suspension. Despite the cheating comments, Cooper and Kucherov said the right NHL player honorable things about the hit.