• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Players who might be available due to teams cap issues

Rate this topic

There are several teams with caps over 65 million that need to add multiple players to fill out their rosters/resign RFA's etc.... Boston, NYR, Philly, Chicago, LAK IIRC and maybe a couple of more.

Thought I read that Lucic was being rumored as potential for trade bait.

I love the thought of lucic being a wing. Him and Abby would put fear in the other teams for the first time in a long time

Lucic is a piece of s***. An absolute scumbag. I don't give a damn how good of a player he is, it would be an embarrassment to have him in a Wings jersey. There's a lot of players I hate that would be great on the Wings and I would be more than happy to suck it up and bring them in (Weber, et al) but Milan "Human Garbage Can" Lucic is not one of them. f*** that guy.

His possession metrics, or lack thereof, seem to support that notion.

He's seemed less effective the last few times I watched Boston too.

And how many pts did he put up this past year?

He's like watermelon laffy taffy, that no longer has the candy seeds.

I.e.

He used to be a lot better

He's seemed less effective the last few times I watched Boston too.

And how many pts did he put up this past year?

He's like watermelon laffy taffy, that no longer has the candy seeds.

I.e.

He used to be a lot better

He's a watermelon Laffy Taffy that you stretched out to three times the size of all the other Laffy Taffies (i.e. he's better because he's bigger). Get with the times dude. Big is good. Small is bad. It's science.

TRoof.

Speaking of big guys who are totally awesome, and could help the Wings; have you heard of this guy Brian McGratton? He's an AHLer in Calgary's organization and is just the kind of power forward that Detroit needs to A) keep the rats at bay, B) deter cheap shots against our stars, and C) create space for Dats and Zetterberg.

Just a thought. Ya know, because he's the biggest Laffy Taffy of them all.

In a galaxy far far away a man named Kenny Holland found his balls on the shelf.....Once blowing the dust off - he found the courage to swing a trade for 1 Brendan Shanahan.....May the force be with you.

Wasn't it Devellano/Bowman who traded for Shanny?

Speaking of big guys who are totally awesome, and could help the Wings; have you heard of this guy Brian McGratton? He's an AHLer in Calgary's organization and is just the kind of power forward that Detroit needs to A) keep the rats at bay, B) deter cheap shots against our stars, and C) create space for Dats and Zetterberg.

Just a thought. Ya know, because he's the biggest Laffy Taffy of them all.

Roflmaolololo

I heard he invented sliced bread.

What if he secretly likes 'Golden Girls', and has every season on VHS?

I'd be more surprised if he didnt. Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Lucic is a piece of s***. An absolute scumbag. I don't give a damn how good of a player he is, it would be an embarrassment to have him in a Wings jersey. There's a lot of players I hate that would be great on the Wings and I would be more than happy to suck it up and bring them in (Weber, et al) but Milan "Human Garbage Can" Lucic is not one of them. f*** that guy.

Yeah, but you could say the same things about Dallas Drake prior to him signing with the Detroit.

If my memory serves me right - the 1996/1997 was the 1st season Holland was GM.

I thought he was made GM after the 1st Cup.

Yeah, but you could say the same things about Dallas Drake prior to him signing with the Detroit.

If Lucic was only making Drake money, and getting Drake playing time, I don't think anyone would care. Instead, he'd be making 6 million bucks to be slow, and a complete drain on your team's possession, for about 18 minutes a night. So no, he's not really the same at all.

If Lucic was only making Drake money, and getting Drake playing time, I don't think anyone would care. Instead, he'd be making 6 million bucks to be slow, and a complete drain on your team's possession, for about 18 minutes a night. So no, he's not really the same at all.

I'm just saying if not liking a player for his on-ice antics is the sole reason for not wanting him, we've had players who have done plenty of dirty s*** in the past on the team.

I'm just saying if not liking a player for his on-ice antics is the sole reason for not wanting him, we've had players who have done plenty of dirty s*** in the past on the team.

Well I certainly don't disagree with that. But I think this is slightly different. He's overpayed, overvalued, and underproducing. No need to acquire a guy like that just because he's "real big" and "real tough". He's a bad player and his own team is dying to get rid of the guy. That should tell you something.