• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

What's our draft position this year? And best defensemen available

Rate this topic

Was wondering is our draft posits for is years draft revealed yet? And anyone know some of the top dmen that could available in the first 3 rounds?

Just wanna keep my eye out for some guys even if we don't get a dman first round maybe we can get one in huge 2nd or 3rd as guys like Subban were drafted in the 2nd

I know the hockey news 2015 draft preview is out but haven't been able to find it yet

Was wondering is our draft posits for is years draft revealed yet? And anyone know some of the top dmen that could available in the first 3 rounds?

Just wanna keep my eye out for some guys even if we don't get a dman first round maybe we can get one in huge 2nd or 3rd as guys like Subban were drafted in the 2nd

I know the hockey news 2015 draft preview is out but haven't been able to find it yet

Position won't be final until the end of the Ana-Cal series. 19th or 18th.

I'm no expert on prospects, but Thomas Chabot and Oliver Kylington look pretty good.

I thought I had seen we were drafting 20th? ... As someone mentioned I wouldn't mind dropping back a bit to get maybe 2 2nd round picks (think a few teams like buffalo have 3 2nd rounders)

Maybe we could even do the same thing we did last year and trade 2016's 2nd rounder for another 2nd rounder and go for 3 defensemen in the 2nd round and hope one turns out to be a top pair?

We could afford to do it with out prospect pool being so deep ... Long shot but it be nice to land a top dman this year and a power forward or just a guy who's like 6'4 225 and can actually skate and hits

He's not a defensemen but svechnikov intrigues me

I like him as well. I think Holland will go with the "take the best player available" approach but if he is able to trade down AND get Svechnikov and Meloche then I'd consider that a great draft.

European skaters

Defensemen outside of top 10

19 Jesper lindgren

25 veeti vainio ( he looks promising )

44 stepan falkovsky (6'6)

47 Lucas carlsson

53 Lucas jonsson

71 alexander leanderssen (17 yrs old and 6'3 205 already)

78 alexander anderberg

Forwards

21 kevin stenlund

34 radova bondra (6'5)

39 roman dymacek

64 jonathan davidsson

65 Christopher mastomaki

66 Fredrik forsberg

89 Gustav olhaver (17 and 6'6 213)

Lots of names to like. This draft is deep in talent so I'd be OK with trading back depending on how it shakes out. Been perusing the draft list the past few days, like the looks of Gabriel Gagne and Nicolas Meloche as potential trade back guys. Chabot like people said would be nice at #19 though if he falls there. (Also selfishly want Nathan Noel because he's from Newfoundland)

European skaters

Defensemen outside of top 10

19 Jesper lindgren

25 veeti vainio ( he looks promising )

44 stepan falkovsky (6'6)

47 Lucas carlsson

53 Lucas jonsson

71 alexander leanderssen (17 yrs old and 6'3 205 already)

78 alexander anderberg

Forwards

21 kevin stenlund

34 radova bondra (6'5)

39 roman dymacek

64 jonathan davidsson

65 Christopher mastomaki

66 Fredrik forsberg

89 Gustav olhaver (17 and 6'6 213)

There are enough euros on this team, wings need a gritty big bodied hard nosed player, preferable a defender

There are enough euros on this team, wings need a gritty big bodied hard nosed player, preferable a defender

Or we could try to get one that can get the puck out of our zone. So that, you know, we have to defend less and can attack more. Therefore scoring more. Therefore winning more. But yes. Big slow tough guy that can hit and fight and block shots. He'd be a very busy man since he'd always be in the defensive zone.

I had my list of my personal favs of North American players but didn't post ... That being said we got mantha larkin athanasiou bertuzzi natasiuk coming and they aren't european ... If we find someone we like regardless just go for it , could be an Asian player from Shanghai for all I care lol

Do agree with you with the defensemen though , should draft at least 3-4dmen and forget the goalies this year