• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF : (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (1) Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

They both had absolute cakewalks to the CF, so it's lucky for TB and NY that they are actually challenging each other.

Either way, I'm more certain than I ever have been, that the Final will be a formality for Tampa (or maybe NY) for them to win the Cup. Chicago and Anaheim are about a 5-8 ranked team in the East. Simple as that. The West is soft as butter this year.

Wait, I missed it, I get the gist... but am I hearing the last goal by Hawks to tie it was a fluke? Surprise surprise. Lucky SOBs.

By the way, I hate most of the Ducks. But I like that Beleskey guy. One of the lesser known guys...I guess, so not as hated. Maybe he can escape Anaheim sooner rather than later and salvage his career :)

What a crazy weekend of hockey between these two clubs. I don't really care for Anaheim and my Chicago feelings are that of most wings fans but, this is how playoff hockey should be. I hope this goes to game seven OT.

This series reminds me of how fun hockey used to be back when goalies sucked. These two goalies look like they're playing in the 80's.

I want a tired Blackhawk team to win the series, with the east taking the final. If the Blackhawk go the distance and lose, they'll be that less likely to win it all next year due to all the hockey they've been playing.

Well, they did sweep the Wild, so they got plenty of rest in that series to make up for the overtime games.

They both had absolute cakewalks to the CF, so it's lucky for TB and NY that they are actually challenging each other.

Either way, I'm more certain than I ever have been, that the Final will be a formality for Tampa (or maybe NY) for them to win the Cup. Chicago and Anaheim are about a 5-8 ranked team in the East. Simple as that. The West is soft as butter this year.

Thats a surprise statement. Especially since everyone on these forums, or at least most people, were saying how weak the East was while the West was a powerhouse. Heck, every pundit and analyst was saying it as well.

As for last nights game, wow. I didn't make it to the end, but the finish by the Ducks puts the Hawks on the ropes. I bet this series is going 7.

Nice play by Belesky and Kesler to end it.

That's something I feel like the Wings should do a lot more of. Rip a shot low to the far pad side so it kicks out a nice juicy rebound for your teammate headed to the net. You don't always have to rip it top corner (and often miss).

This series reminds me of how fun hockey used to be back when goalies sucked. These two goalies look like they're playing in the 80's.

Well, they did sweep the Wild, so they got plenty of rest in that series to make up for the overtime games.

Maybe the 2015 playoffs of s***ty goalies will raise Jimmy's trade value.