• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF : (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (1) Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

There is nothing, nada undesirable about Tampa being in the finals and if they win it finally put that stupid point of Stevie Y not having one anything to bed. I mean 2 gold medals, one 1 ECF appearance and now a SCF in 4 years ! only if that's not impressive enough for some.

What's undesirable is there shouldn't be a team in Tampa and nobody will watch the Finals with them in it.

That's undesirable.

Edited by GMRwings1983

There is nothing, nada undesirable about Tampa being in the finals and if they win it finally put that stupid point of Stevie Y not having one anything to bed. I mean 2 gold medals, one 1 ECF appearance and now a SCF in 4 years ! only if that's not impressive enough for some.

He's not getting one because his team is going to get crushed.

Chicago, this series should be over

How so? This game shows you who wants the series more. Also, the Ducks should have done better in those OT games they lost.

Chicago hasn't gotten lucky. They're on their way to their 3rd Cup in six years. That isn't luck.

But you'll find out when the lightning sweep them

How many Cups does Chicago need to win before you change your user name?

How so? This game shows you who wants the series more. Also, the Ducks should have done better in those OT games they lost.

Chicago hasn't gotten lucky. They're on their way to their 3rd Cup in six years. That isn't luck.

How many Cups does Chicago need to win before you change your user name?

And you're a secret hawks fan

Boudreau is easily the most overrated coach I've come across for a while.

Blashill is going down the same path at Boudreau.

Excellence in the AHL? Check

Calder cup? Check

Wings fans may be saying the same thing about Blashill if he turns the Wings into a regular season powerhouse and then has 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round exits.

Anyway, the coach isn't out there playing the game. The team is to blame more so than the coach.

Blashill is going down the same path at Boudreau.

Excellence in the AHL? Check

Calder cup? Check

Wings fans may be saying the same thing about Blashill if he turns the Wings into a regular season powerhouse and then has 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round exits.

Anyway, the coach isn't out there playing the game. The team is to blame more so than the coach.

Hey, I'll take third round exits at this point. I forgot what those feel like.

Quenneville used to be labeled a playoff choker also. Now, he's two weeks away from his 3rd Cup.