• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF : (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (1) Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

Hey, I'll take third round exits at this point. I forgot what those feel like.

Quenneville used to be labeled a playoff choker also. Now, he's two weeks away from his 3rd Cup.

Agreed. It always feels empty unless you win your last game, but a 3rd round exit would be an improvement.

You could get one for free if you lived in Africa

Imagine how they will feel when the Chicago Stanley Cup Champions merchandise shows up in a couple weeks. :D

The Ducks Conference Finals gear will probably be preferred. :)

Agreed. It always feels empty unless you win your last game, but a 3rd round exit would be an improvement.

How about to at least make it constantly to the second round and not having to make the playoffs on the second last or last day of the regular season even that would be an improvement. This sadly speaks volumes to the fact on how far this former EXCELLENT team has fallen since the glory days

Blashill is going down the same path at Boudreau.

Excellence in the AHL? Check

Calder cup? Check

Wings fans may be saying the same thing about Blashill if he turns the Wings into a regular season powerhouse and then has 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round exits.

Anyway, the coach isn't out there playing the game. The team is to blame more so than the coach.

If Blashill focuses his and his top lines energy on running away from the opposing top line, instead of granting them the freedom they've earnt, then he'll rival Boudreau.

He destroyed his best player's confidence before the puck was dropped. No surprise he loses almost every game 7 he's in, despite having home ice every time.

Edited by Dr Dubya

How about to at least make it constantly to the second round and not having to make the playoffs on the second last or last day of the regular season even that would be an improvement. This sadly speaks volumes to the fact on how far this former EXCELLENT team has fallen since the glory days

I doubt many Wings fans would be happy with any ending unless it was a Cup win. Sure, many say it would be nicer to make it to the 2nd or 3rd round, but the deeper you make it in, the tougher it is to accept the result if you lose.

That's not a goal, but man Hossa is still going strong at 36.

Agreed! Hossa isn't a beast like he used to be, but man.....

Now thats bulls***. 4-0. That was a kicking motion IMHO.

Edited by Nightfall

The more I watch that replay, the more I can see how the refs saw it as a good goal. I mean, was it really a kicking motion? When in doubt, allow the goal.

To add insult to injury, Anaheim hasn't had one PP

Neither have the Hawks for that matter. Got to give credit where credit is due.

EDIT: Hawks have had 1, my bad.

Edited by Nightfall

The more I watch that replay, the more I can see how the refs saw it as a good goal. I mean, was it really a kicking motion? When in doubt, allow the goal.

This rule is so difficult why not make it simple? Goal with the foot aren't counting period no mysterios kicking or not motion.

They got the 2nd goal on the PP

Don't care anymore why should I when the ducks dont

Go Tampa!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, the Ducks won a Cup in 2007, your roster is better than 95% of the rosters in the NHL, and summer is starting and there's plenty of palm trees and girls in short shorts in Orange County.

Oh, and Selanne is still a whining punk.

This rule is so difficult why not make it simple? Goal with the foot aren't counting period no mysterios kicking or not motion.

I like the way it is right now. Besides, that goal isn't going to be the game winner by any stretch. This will probably be a 5-1 game.

They got the 2nd goal on the PP

Yea, I edited it. Forgot about that. Hawks had one.