• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF : (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (1) Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

Think it's gonna be a really good series, looking forward to watching. Not huge on Ducks, but if they win, I will take solace in the fact that, A) It's not Chicago, B) It's not Chicago, C) Rooting for Boudreau and Kesler, always liked them, D) Rickard Rakell, Plymouth Whalers alum.

That being said I got Hawks winning. Sigh.

I just hope whoever wins this, loses next round. that pretty much sums up my thoughts on this series.

although please God, no habs-hawks cup final!! (knocks on allllllll the wood)

It's be a great final for the league. Ideally, the NHL wants Chicago vs. New York in the Final. Chicago vs. Montreal would be great also. Chicago vs. Washington would involve Ovechkin in the Finals.

What the league shouldn't want is TB or Anaheim in the Finals. Would be a ratings disaster, especially if they played each other.

The Ducks should not have to start their games earlier, while the hawks get to start at 7 when home. Here are the start times in PST.

Sun May 17, 2015 Blackhawks Ducks 12:00 PM CBC, NBC, TVA Tickets Tue May 19, 2015 Blackhawks Ducks 6:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Tickets Thu May 21, 2015 Ducks Blackhawks 5:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Sat May 23, 2015 Ducks Blackhawks 5:00 PM CBC, NBC, TVA Mon May 25, 2015 Blackhawks Ducks 6:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Tickets Wed May 27, 2015 Ducks Blackhawks 5:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Sat May 30, 2015 Blackhawks Ducks 5:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Tickets

Blackhawks (well fans, and radio idiots) have been crying about starting times this whole offseason (funny they probably had zero sympathy for Detroit before the move).

The Ducks should not have to start their games earlier, while the hawks get to start at 7 when home. Here are the start times in PST.

Sun May 17, 2015 Blackhawks Ducks 12:00 PM CBC, NBC, TVA Tickets Tue May 19, 2015 Blackhawks Ducks 6:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Tickets Thu May 21, 2015 Ducks Blackhawks 5:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Sat May 23, 2015 Ducks Blackhawks 5:00 PM CBC, NBC, TVA Mon May 25, 2015 Blackhawks Ducks 6:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Tickets Wed May 27, 2015 Ducks Blackhawks 5:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Sat May 30, 2015 Blackhawks Ducks 5:00 PM CBC, TVA, NBCSN Tickets

It's like that to maximize ratings across the country. The average joe will not stay up super late on a week night to watch hockey. Especially if it goes to OT.

Hawks in six, comeon guys we all knew if Detroit lost the cup was basically Chicagos, New York isn't good enough to beat the Hawks, they still couldn't beat the Kings if it were LA, LA was the only team who couldn't be beat this year besides Chicago, but we all know wings have there kryptonite to bad E played like crap in that OT game or we would've been playing the rangers right now.

They couldn't start the series in the west until the east series were over

NYR vs. Tampa on Sat

Ana vs. Chi on Sun

This is what I meant. Ana vs. Chi could start Friday really. I realize that if Ana vs. Cal go 7 then they would need a break but it didn't. All schedules are finalized after each round for stadium availability.