• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF : (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (1) Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

Mike Milbury is in some hot water right now, saying he'd want to "permanently" injury Perry

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25192252/corey-perry-irked-by-comments-made-by-analyst-mike-milbury

I knew when he said it that some whiny soccer mom would be wringing her hands and wanting to send Milbury to sensitivity training. I didn't think that whiny soccer mom would be Perry himself.

Milbury made it clear that it was something that he wished he could do rather than something he actually would do (and this coming from the Shoe Guy) and that it was because he was not only that annoying but that good.

Wasnt it Perry who said to Datsjuyk that he will kick his ass but ended getting his own ass kicked? So fk Perry.

Yep. And he told Pavel to tell Sammy (Mikael Samuelsson) that he was going to get him too. Someone was miked so it was recorded. He sounded like an 8-year-old trying to mouth off to a 12-year-old who just shrugged him off and later, when the 8-year-old attacked, put him in his place.

It was lovely.

Yep. And he told Pavel to tell Sammy (Mikael Samuelsson) that he was going to get him too. Someone was miked so it was recorded. He sounded like an 8-year-old trying to mouth off to a 12-year-old who just shrugged him off and later, when the 8-year-old attacked, put him in his place.

It was lovely.

That was epically hilarious.

Damn old memories of Perry make me sick that I am rooting for him due to my greater hatred for the Hawks.

When you feel the nausea, just think "Patrick Kane" and the alternative makes Perry more palatable.

Loving this series .... nothing but good games

Not sure why toews is still playing with kesler I would move him away to see if he starts doing something

Edited by Duck Guy

He just can't give any other team their due vs the Hawks.

Pierre: "Eddie do you think the hitting by the Ducks on the Hawks D-men is starting to take a toll?"

Edzo: "No, I think its just because the Hawks are hitting the other team more than they are used to."

/sigh