• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECF : Tampa Bay Former Rangers vs. New York New Rangers

Rate this topic

Agreed - however those d-bags in Anaheim will most likely win tonight, and be the favorite in the Cup Finals.

Personally I'd prefer a Chicago vs NY Original 6 Cup Finals.

While I believe Lundquist would outplay Crawford I don't want any chance for Chicago to win another cup

Tampa looked spent tonight. It struck me how bad they defended and made small mistakes here and there that adds up. If they are spent and my nearsighted eyes aren't fooling me, I'll reckon the Rangers will cruise game 7.

Rangers.

I want the wings to come out of the east next year, without a doubt, but I kind of want rangers to go to the finals 4 years straight and not win.

It'd be better if it was buffalo, but well cross that bridge when the egg starts to hatch...

It can be a new York thing.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Should seriously count how many times the mention Detroit in a game. At 2 since I started watching lol

Well Detroit lost the Tampa series by one goal and had them on the brink of elimination going into Game 6 with Tampa supposedly being the "heavy favourite" going in. Scared the hell out of them, kept Stamkos off the scoreboard, etc.

Only good thing about Bolts winning instead of Rags is seeing them score a buttload of goals on that poser Crawford. Other storyline would have been Hawks scorers vs King Henrik