• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Dylan Larkin turning pro... will play for GR immediately

Rate this topic

I'm excited to see if he can add anything. He's been off for a while though.

He was playing against the best players in the world about a week ago.

Step one is to help lead grand rapids to a cup win, step two is for him to be dominant and to get onto the big club.

My expectations are high.

I'm excited to see if he can add anything. He's been off for a while though.

Not that long, he played at worlds.

I'm stoked to see what he does. I'm sure blashill will be happy to see him play before next season too.

John BuccigrossVerified account ‏@Buccigross

John Buccigross retweeted Meh

Big loss for Michigan and #cawlidgehawkey. Adds to Detroit's impressive forward depth. Big trade comin

Big Trade Coming? hmmm

Helm to Toronto?

Larkin 3rd line c?!?!?!

This is the only thing I can think of that would make a trade matter for Larkin.

Helm to Toronto?

Larkin 3rd line c?!?!?!

This is the only thing I can think of that would make a trade matter for Larkin.

Helm isn't going anywhere , seriously doubt it he can play the wing as well and has a ton of speed

Tell Babs when he comes calling for glendening to pay up a 1st or take a hike lol

A seat between Hogan and Pulkkinen in the room?

Wait ... Does this mean he's gonna be a redwing next October? As much as I can't wait to see him play with detroit I think it might be best for him to spend at least one year in the ahl

I agree, that's why this is such a good idea. Instead of being somewhat of a question mark next fall, now he'll have a great experience and an idea of what he needs to do this summer and walk in to a familiar situation in GR next year. #running start

Edited by T.Low

Wait ... Does this mean he's gonna be a redwing next October? As much as I can't wait to see him play with detroit I think it might be best for him to spend at least one year in the ahl

Basically he will at least be in the AHL come fall. Hoping he makes the Wings roster though. He showed he can play important minutes against high end talent already. Would love to see him get a shot centering the third line.

I say helm because his contract is up after next year, and he's going to get a nice pay day.

Plus as of right now he's the closest to Larkin I can think of....

If Larkin could come in and put up the same amount of points in his rookie season, I'd be happy.

My heart will literally break if we trade Helm :(

Agreed.

At times Helm was a force to reckon with in the post season...He's finally turning into the player that we had hoped he'd become, but then again - as bad as it sounds - maybe his trade value is at a all time high, and what we get in return will fill a few holes?

Not showing it much here but I have to admit I was one of the worse helm haters until this season and more specifically the playoffs. He changed my mind with his play this season for sure.

Agreed.

At times Helm was a force to reckon with in the post season...He's finally turning into the player that we had hoped he'd become, but then again - as bad as it sounds - maybe his trade value is at a all time high, and what we get in return will fill a few holes?

I doubt he can fetch a lot ... A 2nd + a mid level if were really lucky? He's mostly a bottom 6 guy who can fill In and play top 6 ... And he's a playoff guy who we can never have enough of

In my eyes when zetts 40 and gone (unless he pulls a jagr and keeps performing well enough to play on and on ) helm and abdelkader will be the team leaders to help carry the next wave of wings stars

Basically he will at least be in the AHL come fall. Hoping he makes the Wings roster though. He showed he can play important minutes against high end talent already. Would love to see him get a shot centering the third line.

I just wanna see him develop into a 60-80 pt guy and just don't want us to get all excited and rush him in and go against our ways ... Thinking 1 year ahl is good enough for him to learn .... We'll see what he does in the playoffs

Larkin mantha athanasiou line would be sick

Not showing it much here but I have to admit I was one of the worse helm haters until this season and more specifically the playoffs. He changed my mind with his play this season for sure.

I have to admit I was one of the worse hillbillywingsfan haters until this season and more specifically the playoffs, when you changed your mind on Helm. :-)

Good move by Holland, now he can easily toss that Toronto third round pick in to sweeten the package.

Trade for what? What's helm and a '3rd gonna fetch us .... As much as I like Phaneuf and think a change would do him good i don't wanna take 7 mill per season on the cap and I don't think Babs will want weiss

I doubt he can fetch a lot ... A 2nd + a mid level if were really lucky? He's mostly a bottom 6 guy who can fill In and play top 6 ... And he's a playoff guy who we can never have enough of

In my eyes when zetts 40 and gone (unless he pulls a jagr and keeps performing well enough to play on and on ) helm and abdelkader will be the team leaders to help carry the next wave of wings stars

I just wanna see him develop into a 60-80 pt guy and just don't want us to get all excited and rush him in and go against our ways ... Thinking 1 year ahl is good enough for him to learn .... We'll see what he does in the playoffs

Larkin mantha athanasiou line would be sick

We don't rush kids we need to develop, but this is a young, high end talent who already has shown he can compete with the best. Might be nice to finally have a kid that starts dominating at the NHL level by 21 instead of just trying to break into the NHL at 21.