• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jacksoni

The Red and White Authority

Rate this topic

Just making a heads up for this youtube cast that has been going along for a while. Arthur Regner and Kevin Allen discuss all things Red Wings, usually for over an hour a time. I was astounded at the low watch numbers. I do recommend the show.

I am in no way affiliated with their show, just think some here would like it. Anyway, here goes:

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Areg75/videos

Just making a heads up for this youtube cast that has been going along for a while. Arthur Regner and Kevin Allen discuss all things Red Wings, usually for over an hour a time. I was astounded at the low watch numbers. I do recommend the show.

I am in no way affiliated with their show, just think some here would like it. Anyway, here goes:

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Areg75/videos

I love watching this everytime it is on. Both have them have inside info on the Red Wings and they discuss things that the normal media is afraid to discuss such as Jimmy Howard vs. Petr Mrazek (when the problem first began and was being ignored), and they speculate based on accurate sources and such. All in all I enjoy watching it and I just feel like they are completely honest unlike most media. I as well suggest them to anyone who likes the Red Wings.

I love watching this everytime it is on. Both have them have inside info on the Red Wings and they discuss things that the normal media is afraid to discuss such as Jimmy Howard vs. Petr Mrazek (when the problem first began and was being ignored), and they speculate based on accurate sources and such. All in all I enjoy watching it and I just feel like they are completely honest unlike most media. I as well suggest them to anyone who likes the Red Wings.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Especially Kevin Allen seems really locked in on most things regarding Red Wings, even inside info.

It's a great show for any wings fan. The only problem is Art Regner always sounds like he's drank 20 cups of coffee before each show. Kevin Allen seems like he's looking out the window all the time. All kidding aside I really do enjoy it. Lol

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Especially Kevin Allen seems really locked in on most things regarding Red Wings, even inside info.

Yes they do. They talk about things that I always talk about and wonder about with my friends, so in a way I get a lot of my answers. I always laugh when Art starts the show with his same line "Well hello again everyone..." haha.

In the last episode Kevin Allen mentioned that he believes Kenny will try hard to sign Green.

And they both brought up some excellent points:

- With Babcock gone, how does that change what Kenny does with certain players? Players like Kindl (who I do not like), Weiss, Jurco who were for sure in Babs' doghouse and potential trade candidates may get a 2nd look at by Kenny and Blash. I still say we should give Weiss another chance to be our 2nd line Center (the role he was always meant to have but never given the chance) and I think Blash will really get Jurco going. If we can sign Green and get Weiss and Jurco going under Blash, that will be much better for our team. So it was a very interesting point

- Another interesting thing they brought up was players relationships with Blash and significantly Mrazek (who came in and turned the Griffs season around and won the Calder Trophy for Blash) and Howard. Basically they talked about what we already know, that Petr will likely be the guy getting more starts this season. They have, in previous episodes, debated the possibility of the Wings trading Howard, however like most of us, they see the Wings holding onto him for now, but overall in the previous episode they talked about how Jimmy has known the day was coming that Petr would take over.

They also talked about how Blash will likely draw a line in the sand at training camp so the players don't think that he's a players coach and can take advantage of him. Kenny has some work to do this summer. Too many bodies and not enough spots. I think Weiss is done but he might get another shot with Blash. His contract is too toxic to buy out and he has little value in the trade market unless Kenny eats some salary. I think kindl will be traded for a draft pick.