• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2015 SCF : Chicago Blackhawks vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Rate this topic

Both Tampa and Chicago are stacked teams with above average goalies and they beat a few teams like Montreal and Nashville that are very average teams with elite goalies. This seems to happen a lot in the post-cap era of the NHL.

Got it. Just seemed like you were suggesting one of these two teams was average with an elite goalie.

Which just proves Stevie's better, as he is humble and self-effacing.

And Toews has dead eyes. I'm pretty sure he loves nothing and no one.

Which just proves Stevie's better, as he is humble and self-effacing.

And Toews has dead eyes. I'm pretty sure he loves nothing and no one.

Completely agree, Stevie will never publicly say he is better then someone.Way to humble.

I don't ever remember Stevie having a temper tantrum in a big game after taking 3 penalties in a row needing to have one of his teammates come over and calm him down. You don't think of that being a trait of the "best" leader in hockey.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/why-don-t-more-americans-watch-the-stanley-cup-final-060821376.html

"The Blackhawks should be the Yankees of their era."

*projectile vomits*

*brain explodes*

*more vomit oozes out of head hole*

I always thought of Tampa as my East team before Detroit made the move. Not sure how this will go but man I really hope Tampa stomps all over these pukes. Can't stand teams that sit on high draft picks to get their core players and can't stand Chicago. Hopefully they come through!

Can the Bolts please somehow pull this off? I want nothing to do with the Hawks winning three of five. That's a dynasty. I'm not feeling to good about it. Chicago is just too good. I despise them. I guess I have to respect them. But maybe Bishop can stand on his head and steal the series. Would be great.

Towes is a whiney little ***** O:)

patrick "20 cents" kane is a punk, tyler johnson is a piece of s*** and jon cooper is a lawyer!

what a SCF!

Well, the genius coach Q can always use his super chess move and put Toews and Kane on same line to generate offense... Oh wait he already started game with that.