• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2015 SCF : Chicago Blackhawks vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Rate this topic

I can see Babcock playing Glendenning and Miller 18 minutes a night against the Tayes' line.

Nobody would care. Because one time, Babs and the Wings nearly beat a much better Chicago team before blowing the series and losing three straight games. So for the rest of eternity Chicago will be overrated, Babcock "outcoached" Quenneville, and the Wings aren't that far from contention.

Somehow, playing above your head for a few games before totally falling apart is evidence of greatness in Detroit these days.

This just sucks: 66 % of the Triplets Line is banged up, Stamkos not in his usual beast mode and Bishop injured, while everyone on the Blackhawks is healthy and ready to go, damnit.

Even if all the odds are against the Bolts they've yet to lose a game 7 and not look dominant so go Bolts go go

This just sucks: 66 % of the Triplets Line is banged up, Stamkos not in his usual beast mode and Bishop injured, while everyone on the Blackhawks is healthy and ready to go, damnit.

Even if all the odds are against the Bolts they've yet to lose a game 7 and not look dominant so go Bolts go go

Of course they haven't lost a game 7. They wouldn't be in the finals if they have. Guess what that means? The Blackhawks haven't lost one either.

I'm surprised you're rooting so hard for one of Bettman's southern experimental franchises. Again an original six team no less. I mean, do you really want southern expansion proved right? Would Don Cherry root for a team from (gasp) Florida over an original six team?

I dont want to live in a world where the Blackhawks keep winning cups while we keep losing in the first round.

The world indeed sucks.

BTW, if the Blackhawks win the Cup, I'm totally bumping a certain thread. :lol:

Edited by GMRwings1983

This just sucks. I want this post-season in the rear view mirror ASAP. I have hated every single series this year, and nothing turned out the way I wanted it to. Good riddance, and f*** off whoever wins.

Well look at this way, if Stevie wins a cup that's more reason to try bring him home.

Well, also the story is that Yzerman built a Hawks clone. And the Bolts are like the Hawks from 5 or 6 years ago.

Yep, because the Hawks weren't built to mimic the Wings, and, you know, Steve might just have a little connection to that franchise.

I'll just go in the corner and puke. I will also continue to post to get all my anger out (since I have to be civil to my co-workers who are Hawks fans) and try to ignore the apologists on this forum who can't seem to understand why there might be a little angst against the Chicago hockey club.

Well look at this way, if Stevie wins a cup that's more reason to try bring him home.

You too? You're rooting in favor of a Southern team? You're actively rooting for Gary Bettman's brain child?

I never thought I'd see the day when you and Frankgrimes wanted one of Gary Bettman's southern teams to win the Stanley Cup over an original six franchise.

Edited by kipwinger

I want to feed on their tears so badly tonight and then Wednesday.

Get well soon, Ben Bishop.

Get well soon, Tyler Johnson.

Get well soon, Nikita Kucherov.

Get well soon, Ben Bishop.

Get well soon, Tyler Johnson.

Get well soon, Nikita Kucherov.

It is understandable for Kucherov, he must still feel dizzy off that vicious hit by Kronwall, but what happend to other two?...

Karma's catching up, I guess.

You too? You're rooting in favor of a Southern team? You're actively rooting for Gary Bettman's brain child?

I never thought I'd see the day when you and Frankgrimes wanted one of Gary Bettman's southern teams to win the Stanley Cup over an original six franchise.

Don't look at it rooting for a southern team. Just look at it that it proves that Stevie can build a successful Stanley Cup winning team that I'd want now as a future GM.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

It is understandable for Kucherov, he must still feel dizzy off that vicious hit by Kronwall, but what happend to other two?...

Karma's catching up, I guess.

Not sure anyone really knows in Bishop. One night diarrhea or something then be can't stand well? Maybe a groin thing?

Johnson is just speculation. Someone said he hasn't taken a draw in several games and he is their number two guy. He hasn't shown up shooting. I wonder how many SOGs he has lately. People think it's a wrist issue.

Winning the Stanley Cup not only takes puck luck, but it takes healthy players. So far, Chicago has lost some players like Rozival, but they have been able to plug others in that are just as good. Meanwhile, players on the Lightning are very key players that cannot be easily replaced because they are very good players. You can tell Johnson and Kuterchov (sp) are both hurt.

No excuses though. The Lightning have to dig deep to win the game tonight.