• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2015 SCF : Chicago Blackhawks vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Rate this topic

He gave up 14 goals in the 4 games he lost to Tampa. He gave up 14 goals in the 4 games he lost to Los Angeles last year. Gave up 13 goals in the 4 games he lost to Boston the year before that. Gave up 15 goals in the four games he lost to NEW JERSEY the year before that.

Jonathan Quick or Tim Thomas he ain't. That's all I'm saying. He's pretty pedestrian when it matters.

His offense would have had to average 4 goals a game to win any of those games. Kinda hard to blame them.

Edited by kipwinger

He gave up 14 goals in the 4 games he lost to Tampa. He gave up 14 goals in the 4 games he lost to Los Angeles last year. Gave up 13 goals in the 4 games he lost to Boston the year before that. Gave up 15 goals in the four games he lost to NEW JERSEY the year before that.

Jonathan Quick or Tim Thomas he ain't. That's all I'm saying. He's pretty pedestrian when it matters.

His offense would have had to average 4 goals a game to win any of those games. Kinda hard to blame them.

His offense scored zero goals in game 7 vs Tampa. But yes, all Henrik's fault :rolleyes:

Agreed.

Keith is a great defenseman but he makes Backes look like a choirboy. I have no idea why he doesn't have more of a rep for his cheapshots, stickwork, and then chirping a guy who's clearly concussed.

He lost me when he was rude to some woman reporter who was just trying to do her job.

His offense scored zero goals in game 7 vs Tampa. But yes, all Henrik's fault :rolleyes:

Sounds like more excuse making. In the Rangers first two losses against Tampa, he gave up 12 goals. It's not like he was some brick wall against Tampa. it's not like he gave them a chance to win every night. He didn't. The Lightening thrashed him, and that has nothing to do with his offense, Game 7 aside.

Here's the kicker. The same thing happens every year. He plays well against the lower seeds, and then turns to mush against tougher ones. People just make excuses for him because he's a classy player. Too bad that doesn't make him a better one eh?

I see Chicago suffering when the Kane and Toews contracts start .Especially if the salary cap ever goes down lower than 71million. I see the Kings or Ducks, coming on strong for a cup run next year. The East doesn't seem like it has any scary teams like the West. Maybe Tampa comes back, maybe Montreal or New York. I Think its gonna be the Ducks though. With that said, I don't like the Hawks at all, but Marian Hossa is one of my favorite players and I'm glad his name will be on the cup 3 times.

He "lost" everybody right up until he gets traded to Detroit for Anders Eriksson.

Who's our current equivalent of Eriksson, by the way?

Too many to choose from, sadly.

Nobody who can duplicate his face, though.

I see Chicago suffering when the Kane and Toews contracts start .Especially if the salary cap ever goes down lower than 71million. I see the Kings or Ducks, coming on strong for a cup run next year. The East doesn't seem like it has any scary teams like the West. Maybe Tampa comes back, maybe Montreal or New York. I Think its gonna be the Ducks though. With that said, I don't like the Hawks at all, but Marian Hossa is one of my favorite players and I'm glad his name will be on the cup 3 times.

I'd be more glad to see Benedict Arnold honored at Arlington Cemetery.

Too many to choose from, sadly.

Nobody who can duplicate his face, though.

I'd be more glad to see Benedict Arnold honored at Arlington Cemetery.

I don't know. Brendan Smith's face is pretty derpy and punchable. A far cry from the renegade hardass that is Kyle Quincey...

KMFQBeard.png

I don't know. Brendan Smith's face is pretty derpy and punchable. A far cry from the renegade hardass that is Kyle Quincey...

I'll never forget how boring they and the other Wings were on that HBO special.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I'll never forget how boring they and the other Wings were on that HBO special.

Ugh. That scripted scene at the restaurant with Helm and Abby was the worst. I can almost imagine some media type encouraging them to "just gush over Datsyuk some more" before yelling "action".

In fact, it probably could have been directed by John Keating himself. That's his MO. "Hey Zetterberg, nice hat trick tonight. What's it like playing with a genius, wizard, like Datsyuk who's obviously your superior?".

Ummm...screw you John?

I still recall years ago watching the Red Wings players making fun of Holmstrom for making a speech at the rookie dinner. Lidstrom tells everyone Holmstrom bought a new shirt just for the dinner and it makes it even funnier. Lol

The only memorable scenes from that series was Kessel, and Bozak in the hi-rise downtown condo.

Wash it down with some fish tacos?

If only Kyle Wellwood was still on the team at that time.

Too lazy to find "that" famous picture.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I'd drink a couple sodas with that guy.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I'll always remember the clip of him putting on a clip on bow tie while talking about how stylish he is.

Stylish *puts on bow tie*

Hella stylish *straps on fanny pack*

Wicked stylish *slides on Blue Blockers*

Too sexy for everything *strokes toupee*

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Stylish *puts on bow tie*

Hella stylish *straps on fanny pack*

Wicked stylish *slides on Blue Blockers*

Too sexy for everything *strokes toupee*

ROFL.

I know you're joking, but the sun glasses he was wearing may have been blue blockers.

I remember getting guff from you for saying people like him are the reason Canadians are stereotyped as being fifteen years behind american trends.

Ha.

I laughed hysterically hard at him.

It was like he belonged in a night at the Roxbury.

Jonathan Toews > > > Henrik Zetterberg AND Pavel Datsyuk

Toewser has it all!!!

Member of the Triple Gold Club - World Championship Gold Medal, Olympic Gold Medal, Stanley Cup (youngest ever)

2 time Olympic Gold Medalist

Named Captain of the Chicago Blackhawks after just 64 NHL Games (4th youngest ever)

4 time NHL All-Star

3 time Stanley Cup Winner

Conn Smythe Trophy Winner (2nd youngest ever)

Frank J. Selke Trophy Winner

Oh yeah and hes just 27 years old......................

and has the hottest WAG EVER!!! Lindsey Vecchione. :wub:

I bet he has a huge **** too LOL. :lol:

Aside from the weird, creepy, and totally unnecessary stuff at the end, you make some fairly valid points. You should stick to talking about hockey, and not so much about the weird gossipy stuff, and you'd be a breath of fresh air around here.

Toewser has it all!!!

Member of the Triple Gold Club - World Championship Gold Medal, Olympic Gold Medal, Stanley Cup (youngest ever)

Named Captain of the Chicago Blackhawks after just 64 NHL Games (4th youngest ever)

4 time NHL All-Star

Sharp probably hit that this year which caused their locker room fight and his almost assured exodus from the team this summer (plus he is older and sucks).

Toewser has it all!!!

4 time NHL All-Star

Patrick Kane, is that you?