• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Khan: Jeff Blashill to be announced new head coach next week

Rate this topic

I get it, he was groomed to be the successor and all that but it doesn't hurt to interview other guys and maybe get some useful ideas.

Why toy with people by interviewing them for a job they're never going to get. Would you want to interview for a job you had no hopes of getting?

Greg Brady ‏@bradyfan590 8h8 hours ago

Two things: #NHL prefers it be announced on off-day between G3/G4 of Stanley Cup Final. Blashill has expressed some interest in....

I hope they announce that s*** *during* the ******* game.

And big ups (1991 called, wants its slang back) to the Knube!

Edit: wow thats a lot **** of ***** ******* ****stars ****

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

I hope they announce that s*** *during* thef****** game.

And big ups (1991 called, wants its slang back) to the Knube!

Edit: wow thats a lot **** of *****f****** ****stars ****

I was just looking over Mike Knuble's career stat line. That guy was damned impressive. He's probably the most underrated ex-Red Wing in history. Very quality career he put together.

Yeah! You tell em'! Pile up all your announcements and make them at one time! That way you reduce your exposure and keep your team, and the NHL in general, out of the headlines for the majority of the year. That'll show Bettman!

I was just looking over Mike Knuble's career stat line. That guy was damned impressive. He's probably the most underrated ex-Red Wing in history. Very quality career he put together.

Always seemed like a decent, hardworking guy. Glad he's got some skill behind the bench as well.

Edit: why isn't "behind the bench" used more frequently as a euphemism? It's got potential.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Greg Brady @bradyfan590 8h8 hours ago

Two things: #NHL prefers it be announced on off-day between G3/G4 of Stanley Cup Final. Blashill has expressed some interest in....

Greg Brady @bradyfan590 8h8 hours ago

potentially retaining 1st-year assistant coach Mike Knuble w/ the big club. Knows the league, smart dude. Blashill was very impressed.

Hell yeah. I love Knuble, he can take over the forwards and retain Granato and he handles the D. We'll have one of the toughest coaching staffs in the league.