• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Granato possibly renegotiating contract with Wings

Rate this topic

I obviously like that he's been an NHL coach, and will know (and be able to show) these kids what it's like to compete at that level.

But it's not like he did anything special with all the young talent he had in Edmonton. Then again, that's probably entirely due to his short tenure there.

What is it that you like about him? I'd honestly like to know more about the guy.

I saw this, Cheli has already said that he won't be a full time coach, but will work with the D like he did in GR. Unless something has changed dramatically I expect this to still be the case. Also Granato ran the D and PK, so Cheli would run the Forwards and PP?

I saw this, Cheli has already said that he won't be a full time coach, but will work with the D like he did in GR. Unless something has changed dramatically I expect this to still be the case. Also Granato ran the D and PK, so Cheli would run the Forwards and PP?

Waitttttt I thought for certain Granato was the PP man?

Fershweiller, Granato. Both American's. I think this may be the first ever ALL American coaching staff... Fersh played at WMU, coached there and I think GR with Blash.

It seems that the Wings dip into WMU to get a lot of staffing and talent, doesn't it? It's almost like, GR is our minors and WMU is GR's minors...weird. Cool, but weird.

Edited by LeftWinger