• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

New Coyotes jerseys for 2015-2016

Rate this topic

As bad and goofy as the logo used to be, I like the green and purple color scheme they used when they moved to Phoenix. These colors they've used the last few years are used by 1/3 of the teams in the league and are boring. And yes, they added black, but now the color scheme is all jacked up.

BTW, does this mean they're not using the "Greyhound Bus" logo as their 3rd jersey anymore?

Edited by GMRwings1983

I was hoping they'd go back to the kachina jerseys. Loved those unis. These ones, not so much. Just as long as they aren't another Canadian team!

When the kachina first came out, there were soooo many people who loathed them.

Now the kids that liked them, are adults and are voicing their support. I was smaller then, but remember vividly my coaches and TV commentators saying how bad they were, but I loved it then, I love it now.

Its the only non red wings jersey I own, and probably the only one I'll ever buy.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

When the kachina first came out, there were soooo many people who loathed them.

Now the kids that liked them, are adults and are voicing their support. I was smaller then, but remember vividly my coaches and TV commentators saying how bad they were, but I loved it then, I love it now.

Its the only non red wings jersey I own, and probably the only one I'll ever buy.

Oh they were my favorite jerseys as a kid. I loved them. I still have a soft spot for them, so I really want them to stay in Arizona. I was excited to hear they were getting new jerseys and definitely thought they were going back. I'd even settle for that theme and keep the new colors, just to mesh new and old. The black sleeves thing just looks dumb.

Oh they were my favorite jerseys as a kid. I loved them. I still have a soft spot for them, so I really want them to stay in Arizona. I was excited to hear they were getting new jerseys and definitely thought they were going back. I'd even settle for that theme and keep the new colors, just to mesh new and old. The black sleeves thing just looks dumb.

Ha. I was hoping they went back to them too.

And the black stripes don't look awful, its just noticeably unnecessary.

Biggest change is the black pants. I actually liked the matching jersey/pants combo.

Meh. I don't know. They should move the team back to Quebec IMO. God help us if they put a team in Vegas.

Was there in May, they're building a LOT of new multi-purpose arenas down the strip. At least 3 I saw. May actually happen.