• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Crashnburnluder

Weiss bought out (confirmed)

Rate this topic

Posting Twitter post

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 1m1 minute ago

Turns out Stephen Weiss didn't need waivers b/c modified NTC. 25 mins before deadline, hearing good chance buyout happens. #RedWings

Don't know if Helene St.James is the most reliable source but figured it was worth posting.

Please change topic to possible

Edited by Crashnburnluder

Lmao

Like he won't be in the lineup ... Don't like that were f***ed in the cap for 6 yrs

Rather of paid 2 mill per year on his salary for 3 yrs to a team like arizona who needs to get to the bottom but wants to save money

Oh well

The penalty for his buy out cap hit seems pretty reasonable. If what I read is correct its 1.06 the first 3 years and 1.6 the last 3. With all the youth entering our roster that will be easily managed.

We'll Mckenzie just tweeted it

So long weiss

The penalty for his buy out cap hit seems pretty reasonable. If what I read is correct its 1.06 the first 3 years and 1.6 the last 3. With all the youth entering our roster that will be easily managed.

Wasn't it 2.5 on a year or 2? Kinda tells a lot about weiss that we couldn't even find a team to take him with I'm guessing 1.5-2 mill per year paid

Oh well ...nightmares over

Time for the kids to step it up big time ... And with this move saving like 3.9 I'm sure we are gonna get semin ... Just a gut feeling

We'll Mckenzie just tweeted it

So long weiss

Wasn't it 2.5 on a year or 2? Kinda tells a lot about weiss that we couldn't even find a team to take him with I'm guessing 1.5-2 mill per year paid

Oh well ...nightmares over

Time for the kids to step it up big time ... And with this move saving like 3.9 I'm sure we are gonna get semin ... Just a gut feeling

I could have the wrong numbers, if anybody's has a reliable source for them, even though we should have it all over Twitter soon lol

Just creating room so we can start signing young guys to long term deals. Nyquist, tatar, abby, Dekeyser, and maybe helm all need to be locked up to from the base we build around.

Song long Weiss, it didn't work. It happens. have good life!