• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dominator2005

Red Wings sign D Mike Green (3-years, $18-million)

Rate this topic

Hate the cap hit , like the fact that it's only 3 years

Guessing kindl/smith or hopefully both will take a hike and find new homes ... Need to get back some cap money to sign the kids to hopefully 3-5 yr long deals

Fixes the scoring on the back end, not the defense. Have to still get another defenseman and a scorer.

We got ouellet and marchenko ... We need them to play and get rid of kindl/smith and we'll be fine

About the perfect contract for Green. Will help our O a ton. Top 2 pairs are now Dekeyser-Green and Kronwall-Ericsson. Could do a lot worse. Still have KFQ and Smith for the 3rd pair. I see a trade coming. To many dmen.

I think I'd rather trade E and Kindl, give Smith another year or two to figure it out.

This move, along with a new coach will completely change the makeup of our defense. A lot more puck moving skill, ability for a much more up tempo game, a lot more d jumping into the rush. All while still having guys capable of being responsible in their own end. I'm pumped that the hopes and dreams of getting Franson will be put to rest.

Love the contract. He made 6 mil in his last year, so taking a cut wasn't happening. Love the term, well done Kenny. Now trade one of the veteran D and it's time to go.

Ya apparently he was finding it hard to not get the same salary he was making lol , guess he took the shorter term to continue getting the same $