• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dominator2005

Red Wings sign D Mike Green (3-years, $18-million)

Rate this topic

This reminds me when the Wings poached Coffey out of LA for fallen center-man Carson. He was pure offense, D was a bit of a question. Not to worry, Coffey scored so much here that he won a Norris during his time. Green has been close to winning before, but I predict that he WILL win a Norris within his three year contract. I also predict he will never leave Detroit, he will retire a Red Wing.

...besides, most players who sign here or are traded here do. That is the difference between this franchise and most others, we treat our players so well that they usually never leave. Welcome to Detroit, again, Mike Green. It was inevitable that you come here, and now you will see what its like to play for the best sports franchise in the World!

Well you see I did say, I predict....not that it will happen. Don't wanna open up another one of those son's, brother's, uncle, daddy, sister's dog catcher debates!

But since we're in the subject......just kidding!

What does Helms sons brothers uncle dads sisters dog catcher have to do with predicting Mike Green wins a Norris and retires here?

This reminds me when the Wings poached Coffey out of LA for fallen center-man Carson. He was pure offense, D was a bit of a question. Not to worry, Coffey scored so much here that he won a Norris during his time. Green has been close to winning before, but I predict that he WILL win a Norris within his three year contract. I also predict he will never leave Detroit, he will retire a Red Wing.

...besides, most players who sign here or are traded here do. That is the difference between this franchise and most others, we treat our players so well that they usually never leave. Welcome to Detroit, again, Mike Green. It was inevitable that you come here, and now you will see what its like to play for the best sports franchise in the World!

Well, hopefully in a couple of years, the Wings can package him with someone that reminds you of Keith Primeau to obtain a guy that reminds you of Brendan Shanahan.

Its not just our findings, jakub kindl really is the best 3rd pair defender in the league.

All that despite playing for mike "screw jakub kindl" Babcock.

Does anybody remember that Charlie Sheen movie "Cadence"? When he gets the 8-ball tattoos on the back of each hand lol?

"I got them where they show!"

I didn't put Much interest into charlie sheen until after he told me he had tiger blood. Edited by jimmyemeryhunter