• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings4thecup06

Over/Under for Larkin's time as a Red Wing in 15/16

Rate this topic

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I knew he wore 19 with UofM, and 21 with USA, but he wore 25 with the Griffins, and in Red Wings training camp. I just assumed he was taking number 25... 71 is completely random and there must be some mistake there...

Well with Ericsson having 52, Green went to 25. I guess 71 kind of looks like 21? Only thing I can think of, to be honest.

For some reason, I always feel like the higher numbers look ridiculous on players. Usually see them in prospect tournaments or the preseason. I'm sure he'll pick something different once he's got a permanent spot on the team.

Also, was just checking the Wings' website and they've got Tangradi, Turgeon, Russo and Saarijarvi as part of the roster. Anyone know the reason for it? They've got Russo wearing #51, too (Somewhere, Valtteri weeps).

Edited by Jesusberg

For some reason, I always feel like the higher numbers look ridiculous on players. Usually see them in prospect tournaments or the preseason. I'm sure he'll pick something different once he's got a permanent spot on the team.

Also, was just checking the Wings' website and they've got Tangradi, Turgeon, Russo and Saarijarvi as part of the roster. Anyone know the reason for it? They've got Russo wearing #51, too (Somewhere, Valtteri weeps).

But you can't see his tears, because he's crying into an ocean.

A beautiful ocean.

On a gorgeous Florida beach.

With three triplets yelling at him to get out of the way, and one of them is complaining his wrist hurts.

I knew he wore 19 with UofM, and 21 with USA, but he wore 25 with the Griffins, and in Red Wings training camp. I just assumed he was taking number 25... 71 is completely random and there must be some mistake there...

Larkin wanted 17, but Richards snagged it so he flipped to 71. He should most likely be able to get 17 back next season.

I'm not a fan of either number really, although when I do think of 72, I automatically associate it with Athanasiou, so it would be weird if he decided to change it now. But I really don't like 71 on Larkin, although I'm sure it would grow on me if he decides to keep it. I'm thinking he will switch back to 17 next season though, once he's up in replace of Richards...

I'm not a fan of either number really, although when I do think of 72, I automatically associate it with Athanasiou, so it would be weird if he decided to change it now. But I really don't like 71 on Larkin, although I'm sure it would grow on me if he decides to keep it. I'm thinking he will switch back to 17 next season though, once he's up in replace of Richards...

To me 71 is just a better number for a skilled player, 17 still belongs to Doug brown in my eyes. Edited by jimmyemeryhunter