• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Wings‬ sign left wing Eric Tangradi

Rate this topic

He was drafted by Anaheim in 2007, so definitely drafted for size haha

We should trade him to San Jose. They've been known to do incredibly stupid things for incredibly big guys. See: the Demers for Dillon trade.

Hope frk or another young kid doesn't suffer from having another vet added on the griffins .... Frk can't stay in Toledo yet again , needs to play with the kids

Anyone know if Aubry is done now with this signing ? Gotta think he'd wanna go to another ahl team since he'd see all the kids in the griffins and realize his chances of ever getting to the nhl are slim

What's his game?

Being big. Looking big. Spends all other remaining free time being stupid.

Is he good at D?

No.

Is he fast

No.

Does he provide net presence?

If the net had food in it, he might be present by it.

Hf boards comment on him.

Found it really funny.

Finally someone that will add some punch to the fourth line.

Hope he has the next Stars game red marked on his calender.

I like this signing a lot now 2 other guys like him and the fourth line won't be a joke anymore.

Edited by frankgrimes

Finally someone that will add some punch to the fourth line.

Hope he has the next Stars game red marked on his calender.

I like this signing a lot now 2 other guys like him and the fourth line won't be a joke anymore.

You know he probably won't make our team, right?

You know he probably won't make our team, right?

Who's to say that he doesn't make the fourth line or at least get a call up here and there? Even if he only gets 2 call ups I hope it's against Dallas and Ottawa .

Are people really pissed off about a depth signing probably around league minimum? Just be happy the Wings finally have a winger who has great size and will win some battles along the boards.

Who's to say that he doesn't make the fourth line or at least get a call up here and there? Even if he only gets 2 call ups I hope it's against Dallas and Ottawa .

Are people really pissed off about a depth signing probably around league minimum? Just be happy the Wings finally have a winger who has great size and will win some battles along the boards.

I hope he finds his home with this organization and learns to use his size and become a hockey player. I have nothing against an enforcer but I don't want a caveman on skates, I want a power forward that doesn't put up with BS and can contribute.

Tangradi and "enforcer" don't belong in the same sentence. He may be big, but he hasn't even fought 10 games in almost 150 NHL games. The highest number of fighting majors he's had in an NHL season is 2.

That said, he likely won't make the team, but could be a call-up if injuries hit. Basically an AHL depth signing.

I hope he finds his home with this organization and learns to use his size and become a hockey player. I have nothing against an enforcer but I don't want a caveman on skates, I want a power forward that doesn't put up with BS and can contribute.

From what I saw of him with the baby pens, he was not a physical force at all, so he definitely needs to "learn to use his size"

We have a few on here that think any sort of toughness or someone who will drop the gloves is worthless. Just ignore them. I still like watching big hits and fights. And I'm sure some others do as well. Not everyone wants pansy hockey.