• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Wings‬ sign left wing Eric Tangradi

Rate this topic

Tangradis corsi for and impact on linemates is pretty damn good.

But those stats also paint kindl as a top pairing d man.

Yeah but his sample size is small for games played doesn't that affect it

Edited by kickazz

Maybe Blashill is more open to fighting than Babcock. Ericsson seems to do okay, but he rarely fights anyone noteworthy regarding fighting skill.

There really aren't many real fighters still in the league...

Theres Lucic.

And who else?

The ghost of prongers past.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Maybe Blashill is more open to fighting than Babcock. Ericsson seems to do okay, but he rarely fights anyone noteworthy regarding fighting skill.

This ^

After Tootoo being buried in the minors it seemed everyone was afraid to throw down, so we had guys like Miller and Quincey dropping the gloves. The liberties opposing players would take on our guys made me sick, and I still want to see an imprint of Chris Neil's face in the boards.

This ^

After Tootoo being buried in the minors it seemed everyone was afraid to throw down, so we had guys like Miller and Quincey dropping the gloves. The liberties opposing players would take on our guys made me sick, and I still want to see an imprint of Chris Neil's face in the boards.

Lol. Neil could wipe the floor with Abdelkader, Ericsson, and Quincey all at once.

Am I hearing you suggest we sign McGrattan?

Does Jamie Benn count

There really aren't many real fighters still in the league...

Theres Lucic.

And who else?

The ghost of prongers past.

Guy that knocked out Lucic. Dalton Prout is okay.

Cody McLeod on Avs can throw. 19 fights this past season.

But meh, hockey has been pusif!ed, most of them suck. So not sure Tangradi really helps. Big body I guess..

Edited by kickazz

I have no problem with fighting in hockey....guys like Clark Gillies, Bob Nystrom, Terry O'Reilly and early in his career, Probie, were good hockey players who could fight when they had to. When you start seeing stiffs like Colton Orr and John Scott out there...guys with no skill...squaring off with each other as a side show to the game, I have no use or patience for that.