• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Namingway

Ryan O’Reilly Charged With Impaired Driving

Rate this topic

Less than two weeks after signing a seven year contract extension worth $52.5-million, Buffalo Sabres centre Ryan OReilly has been charged with impaired driving after a pickup truck collided with a Tim Hortons in Lucan, Ont.

Per AM980

The only way this sentence could be more Canadian, is if it said "sorry aboot that" somewhere in there.

The only way this sentence could be more Canadian, is if it said "sorry aboot that" somewhere in there.

Was just gonna post the same thing :lol:

Kidding aside, I will never understand why grown ass adults STILL GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN IMPAIRED. It's all fun and games when you hit a Tim Horton's, but when you are responsible for murdering someone the shine kind of wears off. Ryan, I am disappointed in you, your beard, AND your ridiculously adorable face and hot body. SHAME.

So Sabres bring in Evander Kane and ROR to lead the kids. One is a pure money guy and has a DUI and the other is, well, Evander Kane. That should teach the kids a lot. Goodluck.

Edited by number9

So Sabres bring in Evander Kane and ROR to lead the kids. One is a pure money guy and has a DUI and the other is, well, Evander Kane. That should teach the kids a lot. Goodluck.

Well, they figure they're been failing for too damn long, maybe the rogue way will work.

Edited by kickazz

Well, they figure they're been failing for too damn long, maybe the rogue way will work.

Now all they need is to trade for Patrick Kane and they'll be unstoppable. And by unstoppable I mean that no amount of alcohol will stop them.

Now all they need is to trade for Patrick Kane and they'll be unstoppable. And by unstoppable I mean that no amount of alcohol will stop them.

I would say that they could trade for big buff but I don't think kane likes him

Have they said what he was impaired on?

I'm assuming alcohol, but if that's o don't get why they just didn't come out and say it was drunk driving. Unless they only call it impaired driving when you're only over the legal limit by a bit, or if he refused a breathalyzer or something.

you can get a dui reduced to an impaired driving. Don't ask me how I know that

I cant say I am surprised. Everything about him screams gigantic ego and huge sense of entitlement. Its too bad Buffalo gave him that huge contract. When a person who already has an enhanced sense of self has that feeling validated, it can lead to bad things. Hopefully I'm wrong, or if not, hopefully he gets a reality check and wakes up.

I cant say I am surprised. Everything about him screams gigantic ego and huge sense of entitlement. Its too bad Buffalo gave him that huge contract. When a person who already has an enhanced sense of self has that feeling validated, it can lead to bad things. Hopefully I'm wrong, or if not, hopefully he gets a reality check and wakes up.

Just because he demanded more money than he's probably worth, doesn't mean he's an egotistical entitled brat.

He's a really good player, hes a 2way center who's great on the defensive side and produces offensively like a lower end #1c/ high end #2c. Teams around the league are finally realizing how vital two way play is. Especially in the playoffs, and these guys are going to start getting paid like they higher end offensive guys have historically been over paid.

I don't think he's worth that much now but with the cap continuously rising were going to see more and more guys with cap hits over 10m, and after a few years, as long as he continues to play well, and develops a bit more offensive punch, hell be a bargain.

Just because he demanded more money than he's probably worth, doesn't mean he's an egotistical entitled brat.

You're right, it doesn't necessarily mean that, and I really do hope I am wrong. That is just the vibe I have always got from him, and this latest incident unfortunately leads me to believe I am right.

I fully acknowledge though, I am an outsider looking in and I very well could be wrong.

You're right, it doesn't necessarily mean that, and I really do hope I am wrong. That is just the vibe I have always got from him, and this latest incident unfortunately leads me to believe I am right.

I fully acknowledge though, I am an outsider looking in and I very well could be wrong.

Good stuff.

This guy is all heart.

Not only does he crush 15 tall cans and decide to drive just a few days after signing a $52.5 Million contract... Not only is he driving an unbo green 1951 Chevy pickup that literally no one else would have, but he ultimately decides that a Timmies run is 100% happening right now - hits the building, drives down the road, stops the truck and runs away.

Get er done Kenny.

Edited by WingedWheel91