• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
toby91_ca

Holtby Asking for $8M

Rate this topic

You're probably right, but still too high in my opinion. Club is starting at $5.1M, so you know it's going to come up quite a bit from there. Midpoint in two positions would be $6.55...Carey Price money (albeit signed at a different point in time).

Nothing unusual about it teams are going intro arbitration with the lowest offer and players with the highest. I think they'll meet somewhere north of 6.

Holtby had two good seasons his rookie one and now the one under Trotz. But he for sure hasn't proven enough to be in the King Henrik, Rinne, Rask, Quick and Price class.

like sand through and hour glass as the world turns so are the over inflation of players salaries...whatever he gets awarded, this pretty much guarantee's when Mrazek takes the starting job all season, he will absolutely get north of $5M...cant have two $5M goalies....

I am a huge Mrazek fan, but honestly, If I am looking at it from business standpoint, as a GM, I am hoping Jimmy re-gains his confidence and keeps his starting job, hindering Petr's games to 20 or so. That would make RFA negotiation's a lot easier next July...BUT if Jimmy s***s the ice again, and Mraz saves the season and starts in the playoffs....here we go!

Edited by LeftWinger