• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

Who is better Nyquist or Tatar?

Rate this topic

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm gonna be the lame one and not vote because I like them both for different reasons. Nyquist to me is more consistent and has the better chance at being a leader and top line player. Tatar is like a great sidekick that can be clutch for his team with excitement and his flash. His enthusiasm may bother some but I absolutely love it on a team that has so many laid back players.

P.S. I had a choice to choose between a Nyquist and Tatar jersey and I chose Tats.....maybe that's my answer?

I think tats will be the better goal scorer on a year to year basis, but overall I'd say Nyquist. He's a bit better positionally in the d zone, add to that the fact that tunar has a tendency to take risks in transition that I wish Nyquist would try a bit more. Tatars the better stick handler, but nikes got that simple yet effective handle that I think would make him really lethal if he held onto the puck more, especially when entering the offensive zone...

I wish Nyquist had Tatars confidence though, that would be amazing.

I voted Nyquist, he just has this natural goalscorer tough and calmess to him. Tatar is driven bis his energy but he is also has games where he just disappears, same goes for Goose but he then scores an important goal out of nowhere. Tatar will always get huge kudos from me for playing the next game when his father died that's some serious fight through it mentality.

I'm hoping Nyquist can add some serious muscle this off-season and maybe become a poor-man's version of Stamkos => get in the gym and work your butt off with Gary Roberts.

Edited by frankgrimes

Nyquist was fairly meek last season. Granted, the expectations were high.

Personally, I feel that Tatar is more clutch and that's kind of a big deal for me. He seems to enjoy the big occasions, GTGs and GWGs.