• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MrazekFanBoy

Best American forward in the nhl?

Rate this topic

depends how you look at it. Usually people are going to say either:

Kane, Parise, Kessel

It all depends on people's opinion. Kane is the most electric and best dangler. Parise is the best all around player. Kessel is the best goal scorer.

In my opinion, its Parise because I favor complete players

Kane, Parise, Kessel

It all depends on people's opinion. Kane is the most electric and best dangler. Parise is the best all around player. Kessel is the best goal scorer.

what about Pavelski? He put up 70 points this year, I was really shocked to see that

Kane, Parise, Kessel

Pretty much exactly what I was gonna say. Parise is also by far the most likeable of the three in terms of grit, leadership and character as well.

Are you talking just RW or LW? Or all 3 positions? If C's are included backes and Kesler are clearly in the top couple of names. Yes Kessel scores goals, but that is all he does. No D, no physical play, doesn't do faceoffs etc.... Kreider is an up and coming name. if I had to take one..... I would go with one of the C's. Kesler or Backes. of course age, money, injuries, etc are not being factored in.

Are you talking just RW or LW? Or all 3 positions? If C's are included backes and Kesler are clearly in the top couple of names. Yes Kessel scores goals, but that is all he does. No D, no physical play, doesn't do faceoffs etc.... Kreider is an up and coming name. if I had to take one..... I would go with one of the C's. Kesler or Backes. of course age, money, injuries, etc are not being factored in.

Kesler hasn't gotten more than 49 points since 2010-11 I can't consider him even top 5. There was a time I would put kesler up there, it's just not currently true.

what about Pavelski? He put up 70 points this year, I was really shocked to see that

True enough but I'd still take the other 3 over him. I must say though i loathe the game Kessel plays.

I know the topic is best american forward, but best player for me is Suter. Top 2 D in the NHL IMO

To think that two of these players we are discussing nearly signed here...... still bugs me all the time haha

Edited by WingsallTheway

True enough but I'd still take the other 3 over him. I must say though i loathe the game Kessel plays.

I know the topic is best american forward, but best player for me is Suter. Top 2 D in the NHL IMO

To think that two of these players we are discussing nearly signed here...... still bugs me all the time haha

Suter nearly signed, parise was no where near signing here.