• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Kane Off NHL 16 Cover

Rate this topic

Since the Kane one got locked I'll just make a new one and mods can move this to the locked one and open it back up. Doesn't matter but I thought I should share that EA Sports put out a tweet saying he's off the cover. He also will not participate in promo activities.

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

how did this ever-sober-individual get there in the first place?

Front cover face, back cover ass?

No. Bettman's on front covers, Fehr on the back. Both asses.

What a terrible cover to begin with. A team not many people outside of their idiot city like, with two d-bags holding the Cup. I wouldn't buy the game for that reason alone. Neither would a lot of people who hate the Blackhawks. The NHL just can't market s*** right.

Edited by GMRwings1983

What a terrible cover to begin with. A team not many people outside of their idiot city like, with two d-bags holding the Cup. I wouldn't buy the game for that reason alone. Neither would a lot of people who hate the Blackhawks. The NHL just can't market s*** right.

I feel like them holding the cup on the cover is a little like bragging,especially to the fans cheering for teams with no cups

Because the NHL is responsible for marketing EA video games now?

Because the NHL is responsible for marketing EA video games now?

I don't agree with gmrwings comment, but do you seriously think the NHL doesn't have input on what happens to their trademarked property,or how it's marketed?

Edited by wings87

ya know...i think i just saw Vince Vaughn buying a Wings Kronwall jersey.

good choice.

like any good break up....just go clean and quick.

I wouldn't want him to wear a wings jersey. After he ruined True Detective this past year, I think if you want to keep a successful franchise you keep Vince Vaughn away from it.