• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SetecX

New arena construction updates

Rate this topic

Hey everyone. Been a bit since I posted here but I still been making updates to the blog. Now I am offering videos in 4k resolution AND interactive 360 degree panoramas.

Check it out: http://wingsarena.tumblr.com

You should use that drone to spraypaint a Red Wings logo over the Little Caesars logo once the arena is finished

Am I the only one who is not as excited about this anymore since the announcement? I should be, but I'm still just a little jaded over the roof...

Yeaaaa who cares lol. Just another arena.

That said though, I'm sure it will be nice on the inside. So I appreciate the construction updates.

Edited by kickazz

It is going to be so awesome!!! I really don't understand why everyone thinks little caesars arena sounds so dumb. I mean yeah compared to Joe Lewis Arena or Illitch Center its dumb but its America and that is how it is. I mean at&t park, minute maid park and heck even Comerica. They are all stupid sellout names. I feel its just because the little caesars commercials are really lame and cheesy. That being said those xfinity commercials are the worst ever. I still think Illitch Center would have been the best. Even Little Caesars Center would be cool. The LCC has a nice ring too it.

Edited by Krayzie_Bone

It is going to be so awesome!!! I really don't understand why everyone thinks little caesars arena sounds so dumb. I mean yeah compared to Joe Lewis Arena or Illitch Center its dumb but its America and that is how it is. I mean at&t park, minute maid park and heck even Comerica. They are all stupid sellout names. I feel its just because the little caesars commercials are really lame and cheesy. That being said those xfinity commercials are the worst ever. I still think Illitch Center would have been the best. Even Little Caesars Center would be cool. The LCC has a nice ring too it.

people are still getting used to the fact the wings next arena is going to be corporate named

people will get over it, just like the did with the tigers moving from tiger stadium to comerica park

It is going to be so awesome!!! I really don't understand why everyone thinks little caesars arena sounds so dumb. I mean yeah compared to Joe Lewis Arena or Illitch Center its dumb but its America and that is how it is.

Oh... Ok.. that means it's not dumb, then.

Hey guys. Almost 1 year away from completion now. This update here ( http://wingsarena.tumblr.com ) is probably the last one I will be able to have where you can actually see into the arena.

I shall keep providing updates though. Crazy that 1 year ago, the place looked like this:

tumblr_nti462jlZX1tmlaoho1_1280.jpg

On 5/12/2016 at 7:45 PM, LeftWinger said:

Am I the only one who is not as excited about this anymore since the announcement? I should be, but I'm still just a little jaded over the roof...

Looks about the same, right?  

top_and_bottom.png

44 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Looks about the same, right?  

top_and_bottom.png

Not quite. I'd prefer the led light show. The options are endless. Red Wings logo, Pistons logo, different bands, events. Fireworks, news years celebrations. Stanley Cup. Just not excited about the Caesar guy up there.

Just now, LeftWinger said:

Not quite. I'd prefer the led light show. The options are endless. Red Wings logo, Pistons logo, different bands, events. Fireworks, news years celebrations. Stanley Cup. Just not excited about the Caesar guy up there.

It's called false advertising.  If they showed that Caesar logo initially, they'd risk not having the proposal go through.  Public and civic support wouldn't be as high for that stupid Caesars Ilitch crap logo as it'd be for the LED roof with a winged wheel on it.