• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Kane case headed to grand jury

Rate this topic

What? I took the position that no one knows what the facts are, and our personal bias will in the meantime fill in the blanks as to what we 'think' happened. That is called having an open mind before the actual trial starts where they present the facts.

It seems that you have already assumed Kane is guilty, and that anything anyone says contrary is messed up to you. That, my friend is your bias, and exactly what I am referring to.

Go back and look through what I said.

Did I state my position, or post what facts have came through?

I'll wait.

I didn't say a damn thing for you to suggest that my bias' has filled in any blanks as to my position on the subject, and furthermore, you calling me out on an opinion(that I never took) after using your own bias is kind of insane.

And I asked you a question, didn't question your motives, or your take on the case, so I'd appreciate you not assigning an opinion to me about something so sickening as if it were a trivial matter.

I didn't state my opinion for the reason that this isn't something to take lightly, or speculate about especially given the fact that has come out.

Imagine if you reported a physical assault, as in, a physical beating you received.

Now imagine everyone assuming you're lying about it because earlier in the night you'd been seen drinking beer with the guy who later beat you.

Seem crazy? That's because it is. NOTHING that happened at the bar earlier in the night precludes Patrick Kane from having committed a crime after they went back to his house. Nothing.

Attempts to explain way the seriousness of the allegation based on something that was happening hours earlier are completely nuts. By that rationale a man couldn't rape his wife because she's probably agree to have sex with him at some point in the past.

Edited by kipwinger

Did you mean to say "should go"?

Everything off topic after my post was deleted. Everything. I'm not going to constantly clean up threads. If it can't be kept on topic, it will be locked. This is not directed at you personally, but to all who replied after my post. The discussion needs to be taken to PMs after that, as should any and all helpful hints to mods about threads. They don't belong in general discussion.

This is an old report, something that is all speculation on the part of the bartender making the claims, having no idea who it is that is making the accusation.

The bigger problem is there apparently is no evidence of Kane's DNA below her waist, which could be very problematic for her case.

This is an old report, something that is all speculation on the part of the bartender making the claims, having no idea who it is that is making the accusation.

The bigger problem is there apparently is no evidence of Kane's DNA below her waist, which could be very problematic for her case.

Ol Patty couldn't finish the deed eh?

:bye:

Probably a strategic decision in response to the fact that Patrick Kane is actively giving interviews and discussing the case. Not good for the potential outcome of your case if the alleged perpetrator of the crime is on every TV in the country saying he didn't do it, and you don't respond at all.

I...don't even know what to say.

So the rape kit was ripped open and *placed at the doorstep of the alleged victim's MOTHER*???? This is some SVU intimidation tactic s*** right here.

I hope heads. *******. roll. Kind of hard to look innocent when you've got goons doing s*** like this...

Horrifying.

Edit: just read tweets referring to the lawyer calling the person that left the bag a "good samaritan." Whistleblower on chain of evidence violation? This is an absolute trip, man.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Can someone elaborate? What does the victims mother have to do with the rape kit?

It was delivered to her front door. The way I look at it is that someone has a conscious and knows it was tampered with. Delivering it to her door is someones way of telling them that.

The fact that evidence of an ongoing criminal investigation could be removed from custody and "delivered" to one of the parties in the dispute is troubling enough. That's just really, really, bad. Probably not for Kane. I mean, it's doubtful he tampered with anything. But simply put, you should be allowed to leave evidence of a crime on ANYBODY's doorstep. How that is possible is beyond me.

The League has every right to suspend him pending an investigation. It's in the CBA. The one that the toothless NHLPA agreed to. What are they going to do, throw a fit about it and lose to Bettman like they always do?

The NHL isn't a court of law. They don't have to be objective. If he's bad for business, they can suspend him whether he's been found guilty or not.