• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Datsyuk update

Rate this topic

I'm not sure where to put this, but he just tweeted 10 min ago:

Pavel Datsyuk @Datsyuk13

Great News! Had a good doctor visit. Recovery from the ankle surgery is on schedule. See you soon back in Detroit.

Good News for #13

I'm not sure where to put this, but he just tweeted 10 min ago:

Pavel Datsyuk @Datsyuk13

Great News! Had a good doctor visit. Recovery from the ankle surgery is on schedule. See you soon back in Detroit.

Good News for #13

The suspense.. what was the scheduled date? I have heard too many at this point to know the real date of return.

I'd say december. He's gonna need a few months to get his motor up. The older the longer. But good news to hear he's on schedule.

Like they were talking about in the last game they need to take it slow with him. No need in rushing him back for sure. But knowing Dats I bet he is thinking he is ready to go now. hahah

Like they were talking about in the last game they need to take it slow with him. No need in rushing him back for sure. But knowing Dats I bet he is thinking he is ready to go now. hahah

Ehh idk lately in the past few years he HAS been a bit more conservative on his returns. Remember 2014 olympics year? He took his time with that one.

I'd say december. He's gonna need a few months to get his motor up. The older the longer. But good news to hear he's on schedule.

Thats what she saiddddd :innocent:

Hopefully it's sooner than december though. Missing october is OKAY but not having him for more than 2 months would suck.

It's going to be heartbreaking when this guy is gone. He is nothing short of a magical player. I hate this injury more than anything because it's cutting back on the time left I'll have to watch him play. But in any event, I can't wait to see him back out there.

Ted Kulfan @tkulfan 48s48 seconds ago

Holland says Datsyuk can begin skating in 2 weeks....

Helene St. James @HeleneStJames 32s33 seconds ago

Per Ken Holland, Pavel Datsyuk (ankle surgery) to start skating in 2 weeks. Expected back in November. #RedWings #NovemberMan

Edited by HockeytownRules19

Comrade Pavel Stalin is gonna prove my "he'll return December" prediction to shame. Important that he returns quickly even if it makes me look bad.

Note: Stalin means "man of steel" in Russian.

Going to Ottawa on Haloween to see the Wings play. I can go about once a year to a game so hoping Pav can play.

I've been to 4 games and only seen him play once :(

There is a very good chance I'll be in Ottawa for 4 months starting early January. I will definitely need a Wings fan to catch the Feb 20th game in Ottawa with! haha

There is a very good chance I'll be in Ottawa for 4 months starting early January. I will definitely need a Wings fan to catch the Feb 20th game in Ottawa with! haha

Just seeing this now, I live in Sudbury but I'm actually planning on attending that game as well if this one works out. Going with a few friends but let me know what your plans are

Bumped this thread to see if anyone has an update on Pavel? Really hoping to see him play on Halloween. Not banking on it but trying to be optimistic lol

@AnsarKhanMLive: Ken Holland said Datsyuk plans to skate every day by himself in Detroit this week, possibly start practicing next week. Mid-Nov. return.

Horrible news haha

This will be the third out of fourth time I go to see the wings and Datsyuk isn't playing, but suiting up 1-4 games after

I'm looking forward to Pav's return and he's still a top notch player. However if the Wings have to relay on a 37 year old to save their season, they are in a load of trouble. As great as Pav still is, this team will only go as far as the younger Wings will take them.

Normally he would have carried Franzen on one shoulder when doing those squats, so he's a little weak right now, comparatively speaking.