Arnesson - K. Miller

Krug-Trotman

Morrow- C. Miller

Rask

Next Game:

DET.gifvs. PIT.gif

9/30, Red Wings at Penguins ; 7:00 EST

Edited by Hockeytown0001

no Bertuzzi-Larkin-Pulkkinen line,no win?

I hope Pulky is back from his minor injury for the next game vs Pittsburgh

Pulkkinen and Pittsburgh works,last season

1 game 2 goals,this (pre) season 1 game 2 goals 2 assists.

Based on Holland's decisions in the past and his recent quotes from the interview with Custance, I can’t see Larkin starting in Detroit. The Red Wings simply have too many forwards right now. It's not even an Andersson issue. Honestly, I expect Andersson to be waived eventually. Larkin's got other young players ahead of him who would have to pass through waivers. Something catastrophic would have to happen for him to start in the NHL.

Edited by Jesusberg

I think Larkin will get a few games at the beginning of the season, as long as he continues to produce well in preseason against other teams other top lines, and if he keeps producing, I think they'll make moves necessary to keep him up.

He's playing on the top line, I know its just preseason, but he's more than holding his own, and if he continues to do that, I think it would be a mistake not to give him a chance to continue to do so in the regular season.

Apparently the Bruins are streaming the game without commentary, but only available to people in the Boston area... WTF?

I don't get why all games aren't available. There should be some way to get any and ever game these days... regular season, pre-season, hell even training camp scrimmages...

Edit: there may be availability after all! *fingers crossed*...

Edited by krsmith17

Apparently the Bruins are streaming the game without commentary, but only available to people in the Boston area... WTF?

I don't get why all games aren't available. There should be some way to get any and ever game these days... regular season, pre-season, hell even training camp scrimmages...

Edit: there may be availability after all! *fingers crossed*...

I know Ken Kal is doing a radio broadcast of the game, but I thought only people in Boston's market could get the stream?

"Due to broadcast restrictions, the game is limited to the Boston market and is unable to be streamed out of market. There is no radio broadcast of the game. The live video feed will be presented without play-by-play audio."

I think it's great. Show how much enthusiasm there is for the sport. You've got to remember, this is just the pre-season and people are irritated that they can't see it. A few short years ago nobody cared about pre-season hockey. It's crazy the change you see in the consumption of the sport. You've got people watching the draft, playing fantasy hockey, watching the preseason, following minor league affiliates, and monitoring European prospects overseas. That kind of stuff probably doesn't seem that crazy to the Canadian fans, they've been at that level for a while. But that's entirely new and exciting for American fans. It means that the sport is growing. And everybody has to like that.

I think it's great. Show how much enthusiasm there is for the sport. You've got to remember, this is just the pre-season and people are irritated that they can't see it. A few short years ago nobody cared about pre-season hockey. It's crazy the change you see in the consumption of the sport. You've got people watching the draft, playing fantasy hockey, watching the preseason, following minor league affiliates, and monitoring European prospects overseas. That kind of stuff probably doesn't seem that crazy to the Canadian fans, they've been at that level for a while. But that's entirely new and exciting for American fans. It means that the sport is growing. And everybody has to like that.

Well when you put it that way, you make me feel like hockey needs to file a restraining order against me.

I tried this and it wasn't syncing up properly for me. Probably my internet.

I'm glad I found video feed, but I feel like I'm in one of those anechoic rooms.

No mine did the same thing. Just pause the Ken Kal audio stream for 15-20 seconds and it will be in sync.