• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Janmark nylen makes the Dallas roster

Rate this topic

I think it'll happen by trade ... With athanasiou mantha bertuzzi svechnikov coming and possibly holmstrom nosek , add that to the fact we already have pulkkinen Tatar nyquist Sheahan jurco and Larkin with the team we just have a ton of kids and abdelkader, zetterberg glendening will probably be here another 3-5 years at least

I can see a nyquist pulkkinen 1st + dman prospect for a good dman

I would love to see Nyquist + Quincey + Sproul + 1st 2016 + 2nd 2017 for OEL. I know it's a pipe dream, but replacing Quincey (a legit 2B) with a legit 1B would give us what we need on the back end. I don't think losing Nyquist hurts us with Mantha and Athanasiou getting real close to being ready for full time NHL duty.

Nyquist has a nmc and he isn't going anywhere for a while, if your going to suggest a trade at least make it realistic, and we aren't trading our first round pick and the Yotes aren't trading OEL and we couldn't even afford the loss we'd take if we actually did get him

What's realistic? Dougie Hamilton and Keith Yandle were had for scraps. Our gm doesnt know what he is doing.

Lol. Holland doesn't know what he's doing? There's a reason why we've got more good players than places to play them, and it has EVERYTHING to do with Ken Holland.

It's Holland's fault we have arguably the deepest team in the league! I won't stand for this high-level of success!

Guy's a loser. Aside from the consistent winning he's done for the last 25 years, name one thing he's ever been successful at?

Like I said: Loser. Made his team right out of camp. That never happens to guys other than Larkin, what a loser. His young self will get run out of the league when he only scores 60 pts. What a loser.

What's realistic? Dougie Hamilton and Keith Yandle were had for scraps. Our gm doesnt know what he is doing.

Keith yandle was way overpaid and the Rangers will regret giving all that up when duclair is lighting it up for yrs with domi

Hamilton would of been nice , we wouldn't of got svechnikov though ... If it was this off season Hamilton was for the taking with the way our kids are looking upfront , Kenny would of gave up 2 firsts at the 16 draft

That being said bringing up Hamilton is pointless cause there's no way Boston would of ever traded Hamilton to a division rival

Keith yandle was way overpaid and the Rangers will regret giving all that up when duclair is lighting it up for yrs with domi

Hamilton would of been nice , we wouldn't of got svechnikov though ... If it was this off season Hamilton was for the taking with the way our kids are looking upfront , Kenny would of gave up 2 firsts at the 16 draft

That being said bringing up Hamilton is pointless cause there's no way Boston would of ever traded Hamilton to a division rival

For whatever reason, people always dismiss this. I remember when Boychuk was traded, people were complaining that Holland should have made an offer, but unless your overpaying or the team giving up the star is years and years away from being anything significant, your not going to get a star player from a rival. I'm sure there is an outlier out there, but 99% of the time it wont happen.

You have an odd definition of "scraps".
Yandle (plus a 4th rounder) went for a Mantha-level prospect plus a 1st and 2nd rounder. More than he was worth, but Arizona retained half the salary.
Hamilton went for a 1st (4 spots higher than ours, which would be worth a 3rd rounder at least) plus two 2nds. Maybe a bit less than he should have gone for, but still significant. Plus the whole division rival thing.

Keith yandle was way overpaid ...

Even at full price he wasn't overpaid. As it is the Rangers are paying him less than we're paying for Smith. Still not worth the package he went for though.

neither were lol, i guess dougie maybe but still he just didn't wanna be there, the yotes got a great return for yandle.

Just saw on twitter Janmark is the first player in franchise history to get a point in each of their first 4 games played

Haha keeps getting funnier every game

I for one can't stop laughing. It's always hilarious when we trade a friggin all-star for a washed up vet.

Edited by number9

Holland doesnt know what he's doing. Working 3 days a year is going to lose us a lot of talent we've spent a lot of time developing. Devellano is now way past his prime, Bowman is gone, Nill is gone, and Andersson is surrounded by a million scouts in Europe now. Holland is exposed now. How many years of not winning the cup with a full payroll does everyone need to see before Holland takes the blame? Seems like he's real good at taking the credit for things other people were a lot more responsible for.