• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/9 GDT : @ Red Wings 4, Toronto Maple Leafs 0

Rate this topic

THIS is exactly the team Zetterberg and Datsyuk need around them to be successful. Not so the last 3-4 years. This clicks.

Oh hell yes. The team has a pop in their step that I haven't seen in years. Toronto looks EXACTLY like we did last year and we are looking like a brand new team. I dunno if its Blash or if its just the amount of youth on the team, but we are moving and we are making plays. Before these same guys looked like they were skating through mud and playing defensive hockey with spurts of life.

I love the look of this team, we are gonna do quite well this year.

What a debut by Larkin! I know the wings are always keeping the kids down for years to develope but let's not kid ourselves also cause we haven't drafted really high in forever and with Larkin we got a steal at 15

May be overreacting after one game but I think he needs to stay all year and learn from Zetterberg and datsyuk while there still in Detroit and I think if they continue to play like they did u too pavel returns datsyuk needs to center Tatar and nyquist and our top 3 lines will be A real threat at all times

Larkin on Detroit makes us better ... I think he's here to stay

im not going to jump on the larkin train yet yes he looked really good but its only one game. if he keeps it up i think hell have to stay

forwards are so deep if ever healthy

abs Z larkin

nyquist dats tatar

frazen richards sheahan

helm glendenning miller

trade for a top 4 dman and it could be serious

Dylan Larkin First Nhl goal in first Nhl game from his captain and is a potential future captain with a rookie coach who also got his first NHL regular season win.. along with Larkin's first NHL win... against former coach of 10 years..

Too many epic scenarios in that sentence.

-----

Commodore still crying lik a baby cuz babs benched his a** lol

Edited by kickazz

im not going to jump on the larkin train yet yes he looked really good but its only one game. if he keeps it up i think hell have to stay

forwards are so deep if ever healthy

abs Z larkin

nyquist dats tatar

frazen richards sheahan

helm glendenning miller

trade for a top 4 dman and it could be serious

What the hell do you need to see? The train left the station, bro.

Alright I'm just gonna say it. She isn't that attractive. She's not ugly by any means, just not as hot as you guys are making her out to be.

It's the 2010 tan look shes got going on.

Remember when women tanned all the time? Well she's bringing the look back.

Sat around a few Leafs fans tonight....they quieted down in a hurry.

Hammered Red Wing fan few rows down from me got his canadian accent on and was talking a lot of crap to the leafs fans next to him.

"You like getting yer a** handed to yea AYEE?" or something like that. Was a good accent for a drunk guy too.

Hammered Red Wing fan few rows down from me got his canadian accent on and was talking a lot of crap to the leafs fans next to him.

"You like getting yer a** handed to yea AYEE?" or something like that. Was a good accent for a drunk guy too.

Giving it to a bunch of drunken strangers is a recipe for disaster. Might seem harmless, but that s*** can get out of hand in a hurry...

Got 30 bucks on the Wings. We got this. Babcock is gone, and he's gonna see he isn't missed too much tonight.

*cash-in 20$*

Now where can I find a Larkin jersey for my skating? Time to start looking for one.

And in all seriousness, I re watched highlights this morning as my view was a little hampered

Kadri had a good chance on a turn over. Matthias has a good chance on a turn over. JVR had a good chance. Holland had a good chance

Howard didn't look all that great, as Matthias and Kadri didn't get everything on their shot. Howard looking the other way and didn't realize the puck hit him when Holland made the shot .

Howard does lose the puck a lot behind the net

Wings will need to tighten their defense up and not be as sloppy, this game could of been a lot closer

It's the 2010 tan look shes got going on.

Remember when women tanned all the time? Well she's bringing the look back.

No. Please, no.

And in all seriousness, I re watched highlights this morning as my view was a little hampered

Kadri had a good chance on a turn over. Matthias has a good chance on a turn over. JVR had a good chance. Holland had a good chance

Howard didn't look all that great, as Matthias and Kadri didn't get everything on their shot. Howard looking the other way and didn't realize the puck hit him when Holland made the shot .

Howard does lose the puck a lot behind the net

Wings will need to tighten their defense up and not be as sloppy, this game could of been a lot closer

I'm not surprised that there are some kinks to be worked out and yes, it would be nice to see the 2nd and 3rd line get going a little more, but I can't really complain about the fact that we scored four goals. We carried the play and didn't sit back protecting a lead like we would have in previous years.