• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/9 GDT : @ Red Wings 4, Toronto Maple Leafs 0

Rate this topic

Larkin should 1C and Zetterberg right wing.

Same lines: Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Larkin Tatar-Richards-Sheahan Franzen-Sheahan-Pulkkinen Miller-Glendening-Ferraro Jurco-Helm-Andersson

7 retweets15 favorites 7 15
More
Edited by Hockeytown0001

:yahoo:

Ya Baby! It's here! It's a new world, it's a new outlook, it's a new era, it's time!

In the last 16 months, Dylan Larkin has gone from High School/USHL to Michigan to Worlds to Grand Rapids to Detroit...What a rise to the apex of what his father first dreamed about when Dylan learned how to skate! Haven't we all dreamed of this with our son's, it must be indescribable to feeling right now! Remember when you first tied his skates? Remember him skating with the help of a chair? My oh my, let the tears flow, you have earned it! Congrats to the Larkin Family!

Looking forward to this. I have to go out with my wife but will be checking in when I can and I will have the dvr going. Thanks in advance for the details of play.

Here's hoping the Wings put a huge hurting on the Maple Leafs on the scoreboard and give Babs a lot of game footage to use in practice. "Look at the guys in red... THAT'S HOW THE **** YOU PLAY THE **** GAME! You guys went out to grab a piece of the cheese and the Wings slapped you hard and said 'No Cheese For You!"

The GDT pic looks great, btw.

Looking forward to this. I have to go out with my wife but will be checking in when I can and I will have the dvr going. Thanks in advance for the details of play.

Here's hoping the Wings put a huge hurting on the Maple Leafs on the scoreboard and give Babs a lot of game footage to use in practice. "Look at the guys in red... THAT'S HOW THE **** YOU PLAY THE **** GAME! You guys went out to grab a piece of the cheese and the Wings slapped you hard and said 'No Cheese For You!"

The GDT pic looks great, btw.

:thumbup:

Anyone else looking to get involved with the making of GDT's, please refer to the GDT sign-up sheet and check the available dates and PM me with the game you'd like to do.