• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/10 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Hurricanes 3

Rate this topic

And the return of the dreaded last minute goal.

Would anybody have a problem with a "Weird Wings Stats" thread where we track these kinds of things over the season? I don't even care about how often it happens to other teams (Well, it'd be nice to compare but...)

This Green kid really needs some AHL-time with the Griffins. How can you be so bad? All he did tonight was continously producing giveaways. A pain to watch. Tough to achieve but he even stood out of a very bad team so far.

Oh, man...

It seriously hurts my heart to see the Wings get outshot and outplayed (not to mention the shady/questionable ref calls) and then make a perfectly executed and beautiful hockey play to take the lead...

And then due to a random flukey bounce, the canes tie it up, and use the momentum gained off of that to take the lead.

...maybe I'm taking this hockey s*** too seriously. ( or maybe I need to call an emt, I may be having actual heart attacks, lol)

Wait a 4-0 win is an embarrassment? I'll take being embarrassed all day lol

I agree. I think the Wings dominated puck possession last night and the Leafs had few scoring chances. The one thing I will say about last night and tonight is that the 2nd and 3rd lines need to be better. I think I would rather see Franzen on the 2nd line to add size.

Nyquist- Richards-Franzen

Pulks- Shehan- Tatar

I swear these intermission comentaries are like watching the credits of the first boondocks saints... they disagree about the torres hit suspension and it keeps going in circles. they are still talking about it

Too bad they decided to take the night off. Mrazek has been impressive, neither goal his fault. Larkin and Z good, everyone else horrible.

Can't agree. Kindl, Smith, Miller, Glendening were really good I thought.