• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/10 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Hurricanes 3

Rate this topic

Just got in. We're getting outshot pretty badly, have the Canes been dominating or are the Wings just a bit slow tonight?

That said, I have a feeling we'll pull through!

Red Wings 3 (Larkin, Tatar, Smith)

Hurricanes 2

:siren: Let's Go Red Wings!!! :siren:

Edited by Namingway

Just got in. We're getting outshot pretty badly, have the Canes been dominating or are the Wings just a bit slow tonight?

That said, I have a feeling we'll pull through!

Red Wings 3 (Larkin, Tatar, Smith)

Hurricanes 2

:siren: Let's Go Red Wings!!! :siren:

Canes PP's have had a huge hand in it.

The guys are getting outskated thus far, IMHO, but Mrazek has stood tall. Some fatigue from the back to back? Hopefully they come out for the second firing on all cylinders and reverse the shot totals and bury a few.

The guys are getting outskated thus far, IMHO, but Mrazek has stood tall. Some fatigue from the back to back? Hopefully they come out for the second firing on all cylinders and reverse the shot totals and bury a few.

True. Carolina home opener, lost the first game to Nashville. Wings played last night. If they can steal this game that would rule. If they lose? I'll call it a schedule loss.

I forgot how bad Quincy is at passing the puck forward. All he does is kind of dump the puck down the ice or gives a hard pass that none of our players can get. I cannot wait until DD is back to play with Green. But what a period by Mrazek. He looked amazing out there showing his confidence and ability. Hopefully the boys come out and get some goals for him.