• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/16 GDT : Carolina Hurricanes at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

I have a feeling Green and DeKeyser is going to be a killer pairing, and Quincey will stabilize the third pair.

It's refreshing to see a Red Wings D-man able to male the pass on the lead out and being a offensive thread from the blue line. The more I watch Green the more I'am aware how much we missed that type of player over the last years.

It's refreshing to see a Red Wings D-man able to male the pass on the lead out and being a offensive thread from the blue line. The more I watch Green the more I'am aware how much we missed that type of player over the last years.

also, if we can get Ericsson off the top pair, we may just have a formidable D

I'm not saying the pudding shots changed this game, but there's no proof that they didn't

If they come back, you do know you're going to have to make pudding shots every time they go down 3-0. :). I never did pudding shots, but did more than my fair share of Jell-O shots back in the day.

Nice job on the late goals!

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but this is exactly the type of game that makes people question the legitimacy of the NHL refs...

From the half dozen trips by Carolina in the first (not to mention all the other stuff) to all the hooks and little interferences and other shots in the second. And still the refs let everything go.... so long as it is Carolina commiting the offences, that is.

If the Wings don't get a couple PPs in the 3rd, I think we can safely say the refs had some kind of agenda here.

*tinfoil hat on*

take one for me

Done.

If they come back, you do know you're going to have to make pudding shots every time they go down 3-0. :). I never did pudding shots, but did more than my fair share of Jell-O shots back in the day.

This is a sacrifice I am willing to undertake.