• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

10/23 Tacky GDT Red Wings @ Calgary Flames 9:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

People that don't care when their team loses are much better fans. Please tell us how to fan

people who do care about losing are more passionate about their team i bleed for this team i dont care if they went 0-82 they would still be my favorite but i will adit i do get upset when they lose because i want a cup and i want them to keep the streak going but if they lose i get mad i yell and im right back again

Edited by sjr2012

Back in 2011-2012

We started out 5-0

Then went 0-5-1 in the next 6

Finished with 102 points... 5th in the West

R-E-L-A-X lol

You can't really make that comparison.

Not only was that a different team but there's also the fact that this isn't the Lidstrom era.

This is the Zetterberg era. An era where criticisms are made, and you gotta call it like it is.

http://thehockeywriters.com/red-wings-respond-to-captains-criticism-in-statement-win/

^ He was blunt to the team, called it like it was, and they came back for a win.

It's one thing to be a debbie downer. But an entirely different thing to be critical, hoping for improvement. As fans or as actual players. It's completely appropriate to be critical after 4 losses.

Guys guess what?

The sky.

Is falling.

(No seriously it might actually be )

Only in Detroit, Michigan.

---

The good news is certain players who played crappy in previous games played better tonight

Edited by kickazz

I have a feeling that you didn't play hockey much as a kid. Hockey isn't a game where the better team wins. Hockey is a game where both teams generate chances, and sometimes those chances pan out, and sometimes they don't. It has nothing to do with who is a better team, and the type of FULL CONSISTENCY that you want doesn't exist.

We were one shot away from winning tonight. The other team made it. We didn't. I really feel bad for you.

Yes, yes, that's a very well-crafted condescending post that makes you seem dignified and that your opinions are superior to mine. Mission accomplished.

Now, you didn't answer all of my questions, though... Do you feel that the Flames are a superior hockey team to the Red Wings?

Yes, yes, that's a very well-crafted condescending post that makes you seem dignified and that your opinions are superior to mine. Mission accomplished.

Now, you didn't answer all of my questions, though... Do you feel that the Flames are a superior hockey team to the Red Wings?

You missed the point, didn't you?

You missed the point, didn't you?

No, I ignored most of what you said because you missed the point. Never mind, though, it's late.

People are different. You're going to 'feel bad' an awful lot if you keep expecting everyone to think and react the same way that you do.

so, Richards was out, Green got hurt...not complaining about the signings, I like them both. Not complaining about the money or Holland. Just wondering, when was the last UFA we signed that didn't get hurt? When was the last time we signed a UFA that actually stayed healthy. Does this happen to other teams? If so, it just doesn't seem like it does...at least not nearly as much. I can't remember one UFA that didn't get hurt in their first season. Hopefully these two are just minor boo boos...

I thought this game was ridiculous. The refs were letting the Flames take clear runs at our players, hence why Green was injured with no call on the play. Then we ended up getting some stupid penalties against us. Officials need to do a better job protecting players from getting run at. If Green did not get injured then we would have won this game hands down. I really hope that he is okay and misses just tonights game at most because he looked really really good out there with kronner.

Calgary just started running our players and it worked. Refs missed some headshots and we pretty much had to protect ourselves. We got the typical, up by a goal bias. Calling a penalty on that Ferlund play where he went in just to stir crap up at our goalie would have kept them honest but they took E as well for no reason which just gave the flames free reign to do what they wanted at that point. Losing Green was the major turning point which sucks because the defensive pairings looked as good as they ever have.

Am I the only one who thinks we looked good till the end of the second ? If some of the posts or pucks that got behind Hiller got in we were up 3:1 or even 4:1 at that point and the game is probably over. The puck just didn't go in. It happens, its unfortunate, especially during a losing streak, but it happens. Third period was bad of course, I blame a lot of this on Greens injury and the resulting fatigue and changed pairs of our D-Man. Overall I still like what I see with this team, we skate faster, move the puck a lot better and are more aggressive in the offensive zone.

I said it a few times, but last night Blashill made a huge, obvious coaching blunder. At some point during the last 8 minutes, he needed to call a time out. The defense was absolutely mangled from playing with only 5, and Quincey not at full strength. Why not give them 2 minuted to chill and stall some of the momentum calgary was building? That call HAS to happen. That's just simple coaching 101.