24) Verb - Past Tense

25) Red Wigs Player

26) LGW Member

27) Red Wings Player

28) Verb - Past Tense

29) Red Wings Player

30) Animal

2nd - Here are the Starting Line-Up's for Tonight:

(Someone help me edit this post and insert pictures/links/etc. here. I've tried using the functions in the message box, but my computer must not be strong enough.)

3rd - Inert your 30 answers in the following passage:

Tuesday Night, October 27th, __1__ watched as the Detroit Red Wings __2__ __3__of the dressing room and __4__ stepped onto the ice for their pregame skate. __5__ fired pucks at the __6__ while __7__ fans watched in envy. You could tell that the __8__ referees were going to have to keep an eye on the __9__, as it was going to be a fast game due to the __10__ skating abilities of both teams. Eric Staal's __11__ hair was flowing ala 90's Fedorov style, and Henrik Zetterberg's __12__ beard could have scared a __13__. The Red Wings line-up was depleted due to a severe case of __14__, while the Hurricanes were sporting a fairly __15__ team full of __16__ youngsters and __17__ veterans. Jeff Blashill's __18__ needed no adjusting, and Nick Kronwall's preparation was nothing short of __19__, Instead of Jouney's "Don't Stop Believing", the music selector was going to play __20__ if the Red Wings prevailed. The starting line-ups were announced, but __21__ couldn't believe Blashill was going to start __22__. __23__ __24__ at __25__, while __26__ encouraged __27__. The ref finally __28__ the puck, and everyone could, at last, start calling out __29__ as the __30__.

4th - Share!

Lets Go Red Wings.

post-23877-0-66735000-1445926317.jpg

post-23877-0-74155500-1445926325.jpg

So Blashill is just as much of a moron as Babcock apparently...

Glendening on the 3rd line again...

Andersson in the lineup again...

Jurco on the 4th line again...

Abdelkader - Zetterberg - Nyquist

Tatar - Larkin - Pulkkinen

Helm - Sheahan - Glendening

Miller - Andersson - Jurco

Edited by krsmith17

Take Andersson out of the damn lineup.

Move Glendening down to 4th line center.

Move Pulkkinen down to 3rd line right wing.

Move Jurco up to second line right wing.

Insert Ferraro on the 4th line right wing.

Why would Blashill "the moron" put the team's leading goal scorer on a checking line and give his spot to a guy that's mostly been a healthy scratch and hasn't shown he can do much of anything? Also, Andersson's been winning half of his faceoffs, second only to Gelndenning, which is good for a team that sucks at faceoffs and is having trouble with possession. But who cares about numbers? Andersson is slow and boring. We want new and shiny. Never play Andersson again!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a problem with me calling Blashill a moron but that leading goal scorer you speak of is the same guy you called a "midget" yesterday. How many times do I have to explain this to you zombo, we need balance throughout our lineup. Putting three finesse guys on one line is not a recipe for success. It may work for a couple games, but it's not going to work over the long haul. You need a guy to do the heavy lifting and digging in the corners, going to the net for some dirty goals. That guy could be Jurco. Andersson is the new Emmerton except not nearly as skilled. He is a borderline NHLer and he should not be in the lineup over much better hockey players. Ferraro is a much better hockey player. Andersson blows. And you should know better than to try to say that I want new shiny players. I'm the one that likes to see the organization develop the kids at a snail pace. I just want the better players playing. And tonight, much like many other games this season, that is not the case...

You have a problem with me calling Blashill a moron but that leading goal scorer you speak of is the same guy you called a "midget" yesterday. How many times do I have to explain this to you zombo, we need balance throughout our lineup. Putting three finesse guys on one line is not a recipe for success. It may work for a couple games, but it's not going to work over the long haul. You need a guy to do the heavy lifting and digging in the corners, going to the net for some dirty goals. That guy could be Jurco. Andersson is the new Emmerton except not nearly as skilled. He is a borderline NHLer and he should not be in the lineup over much better hockey players. Ferraro is a much better hockey player. Andersson blows. And you should know better than to try to say that I want new shiny players. I'm the one that likes to see the organization develop the kids at a snail pace. I just want the better players playing. And tonight, much like many other games this season, that is not the case...

I called Pulkkinen a midget because he's small. You called Balshill a moron because you think you know more about who should play where then he does. Big difference. And while "balance" is nice and all, it's not and shouldn't be the only criteria for putting a line together. For example, if you have a line which Blashill called his "best" in Vancouver (he also commented that he loved their defensive game too), you don't change that by bringing a guy down from the bleachers who hasn't played half as well as any of those three, and throw him on that line just because you think it will achieve balance. Also, Ferarro blows. Andersson's better at what he does than Ray's son is.

Edited by rick zombo

You've been Rick zomboed

Why would Blashill "the moron" put the team's leading goal scorer on a checking line and give his spot to a guy that's mostly been a healthy scratch and hasn't shown he can do much of anything? Also, Andersson's been winning half of his faceoffs, second only to Gelndenning, which is good for a team that sucks at faceoffs and is having trouble with possession. But who cares about numbers? Andersson is slow and boring. We want new and shiny. Never play Andersson again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second only to Glendening? With Andersson in the lineup Glendening is pushed to the wing, which makes it a wash for faceoffs. Moot point.

Do I think I know more about coaching than Blashill? Obviously not. Is it possible that he's making some poor decisions in line combos? Absolutely. Would mine or yours or any other LGWer's proposed line combos be more effective? Definitely a possibility. Especially since our team has looked lackluster for the past handful of games. So because one line is working, you should never break them up? That explains why they split up the Larkin - Zetterberg - Abdelkader line... Oh wait, no it doesn't... It was probably broken up in hopes of having more than one line going... Balance is not the only reason I would stick Jurco up there. Like I've said many times, he has chemistry with Tatar, they play very well with each other.

Emmerton / Tootoo / Mursak / Brunnstrom >>> Andersson

Take Andersson out of the damn lineup.

Move Glendening down to 4th line center.

Move Pulkkinen down to 3rd line right wing.

Move Jurco up to second line right wing.

Insert Ferraro on the 4th line right wing.

Tatar-Larkin-Pulkkinen has been realgud. And Pulks has 4 goals which is tied for team lead. That's good enough for top 6 minutes until Dats is back and the lines get a shake. Andersson for sure needs to go though. We have good PK'ers without having a roster spot with his name on it. I'd put Jurco with Helm and Sheahan and see how they work together.

Second only to Glendening? With Andersson in the lineup Glendening is pushed to the wing, which makes it a wash for faceoffs. Moot point.

Clever. Except they're both in the line-up and capable of taking draws at any point. You realize that right? That Glendenning can still take faceoffs at any time during the game. You just move him from the boards or the little red lines and put him at the dot. Guess who can't take faceoffs? Andersson if he's not playing.

Tatar - Larkin - Pulkkinen = all relatively smaller / weaker finesse type players that need to have the puck on their stick to be effective...

Helm - Sheahan - Glendening (or Jurco) = all relatively bigger / stronger grinding type players that are good in the corners and in front of the net...

Why would anyone want to change that up? Makes for two AWESOME lines...