• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

What is wrong with Anaheim?

Rate this topic

Wow. Blew a 3-0 lead tonight and now sit at 1-6-2. Boudreau is almost certainly on the hot seat at this point. How long until he's fired?

2 more games like that and he might get the boot. The Ducks stopped playing after the 3:0 and that against the hottest line in hockey not a good decision. But I'm happy for Nill guy is building a juggernaut on an internal budget if he can fix the D in Dallas watch out west.

I think they are still a good team as we are still under 10 games in to the season.

Teams go through phases like this. Certainly the Canadiens are not going to win 90% of their games even though they are a good team they are simply hot right now. Same thing as how Columbus lost 8 of their first games, they might not be a good team but they certainly aren't that bad.

I think what you have in Anaheim is some bad luck, bad play and injuries to key guys like Ryan Getzlaf all piling up at once and you get a team that is severely under performing.

Boudreau is probably on the hot seat though because team's love to over react and blame things on the coaches even though I think that Boudreau is one of the best coaches in the entire league.

The Ducks went through a similar phase last year but it wasn't the beginning of the season so it wasn't blown up like this.

Firing Bruce would be a huge mistake, the numbers will average out and they'll still be a very good playoff team.

I get people don't like Perry (myself included) but he's a very good hockey player and would definitely make the Red Wings a better team.

Of course he would. But is it better to have 2 60 point guys or 1 80 point guy? Keep in mind the 2 60 point guys are younger and Perry likely wouldn't keep scoring 50 goals if he came here. (speaking from history)

I wouldn't do the trade that zombo posted, was simply commenting on the fact that if a trade presented itself that made sense for the Red Wings to improve their team that they should do it.

Yeah Perry would obviously be a good addition if we fleeced the Ducks but thats for sure impossible lol.

what's wrong with ducks? they screwed by schedule. they play us only mid january, until then they suck.

I was initially excited about switching to the East but I really miss playing Chicago Anaheim and Vancouver all the time :(

Being in Canada though its nice that we play ottawa mtl and toronto more, now

I was initially excited about switching to the East but I really miss playing Chicago Anaheim and Vancouver all the time :(

Being in Canada though its nice that we play ottawa mtl and toronto more, now

It's ok that just means the potential for ducks/wings finals! :scared:

It's ok that just means the potential for ducks/wings finals! :scared:

did you mean the battle for first draft pick?

I hope, wings are not at these stage yet ;)

Edited by ami

If they lose to the Blues tonight, BB is almost certainly done.

I am surprised he is not gone already..

On another note if ducks continue to slump they should just trade anderson away he deserves so much better