• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings7

Predict Where The Wings Finish

Rate this topic

Right now things are not looking too hot.

I'm not too high on Blashill but never really was.

All that being said, I believe the players know what to do and will get it done.

Wings finish W2 and face Canadiens in the first round of the playoffs. A matchup that actually plays well for them.

What do you think? Playoffs? Stanley Cup?

Matt

They will finish between 6th and 10th, just like the last few years. earlier this summer when leftwinger asked for bold predictions, I did say the streak would end. But that doesn't mean we are going to become the worst team in the NHL and get the first pick. if we miss it will be by a point or 2, giving us the 14th pick in the draft.

Right now things are not looking too hot.

I'm not too high on Blashill but never really was.

All that being said, I believe the players know what to do and will get it done.

Wings finish W2 and face Canadiens in the first round of the playoffs. A matchup that actually plays well for them.

What do you think? Playoffs? Stanley Cup?

Matt

Interested to know what the reasoning for this is? Classy guy, won at every level

Interested to know what the reasoning for this is? Classy guy, won at every level

I have no problem with his class.

I'm not a fan of players-coaches.

Dave Lewis comes to mind.

Maybe he'll surprise me.

I'm also not huge on bringing in a rookie coach with a team that is relatively close.

Last year they were 1 game away from beating the eventually Eastern Champs.

Just my two cents.

The Wings will finish third in the Atlantic Division, just like last year. Remember, they are playing without their best forward right now and still have found some ways to win. They made some good adjustments tonight and I think they will be a much more consistent team when Pavel is back in business. Atlantic Division 3 spot verse Tampa in the first round (again) this time the Wings will come out on top!