• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Connor McDavid injured, out "long-term"

Rate this topic

Ahhh yes all the pieces are falling in place. Muhaha.

With McDavid injured this opens the door for Larkin to win the Calder.

Lakin wins Calder

Wings win the Stanley cup

Datsyuk gets his cup before he's done.

Blashil wins as a rookie coach.

Git er done.

Datsyuk gets his cup? The Stanley Cup? He's won two (2002, 2008) already....

My cousin, who's a Canucks and Sabres fan, wanted to see McDavid in Detroit on November 27th, so I got us tickets. I guess he won't have a chance. With McDavid out, the Wings have a better chance of winning, so I'm ok. I don't care who I see the Wings play against, I just want to see the Wings win, and win big :lol:

Con Cherry was on coach's corner saying the Flyers players intentionally injured McDavid and he knows this because he is a hockey guy.

When will this clown get off live TV.

:hammer:

I don't think Cherry has had anything good to say for 15 years. During the Baseball playoffs he was saying there was a conspiracy against the Blue Jays because they're a Canadian team. I'm sure the ratings for the World Series would have been higher if the Blue Jays made it instead of the Royals. The Jays were the most exciting team in Baseball!

There's no wonder why the Canadians in the NHL are a bunch of crybabies and head hunters, and Canadian sports fans are always complaining. They grew up listening to this idiot. And I say that as a Canadian.

I don't think Cherry has had anything good to say for 15 years. During the Baseball playoffs he was saying there was a conspiracy against the Blue Jays because they're a Canadian team. I'm sure the ratings for the World Series would have been higher if the Blue Jays made it instead of the Royals. The Jays were the most exciting team in Baseball!

There's no wonder why the Canadians in the NHL are a bunch of crybabies and head hunters, and Canadian sports fans are always complaining. They grew up listening to this idiot. And I say that as a Canadian.

He's definitely going senile. For Lord Stanley's sake just look at the jackets he wears.